Full Size K5 (1969-1991) GMT415 (1992-1994) Tech Discuss any and all full size K5 general tech topics here.

73 K5 Blazer: Help!

Old 06-27-2010, 05:09 PM
woodenpattle is on a distinguished road
Default 73 K5 Blazer: Help!

I'm trying to find somebody to help me find out what my blazer orignally came with. There was an RPO in the glovebox, but it turns out that the glovebox came from a motorhome! Can you find out that kind of information without the RPO? Interior, axels, motor, ect..? I have the VIN, CKY183F103607. If anybody can help me please help me out! Thank you!

-woodenpattle

Old 06-27-2010, 05:59 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

welcome to the show.

as for your question, are you just trying to figure out what is in your truck, or are you trying to restore it? i think you're gonna have a very hard time finding out what your truck originally came with if the RPO list is MIA (it's too old for most methods).

i had a really good GM VIN decode site (gave you a breakdown of total vehicles made for that year, amount with that particular options ordered, etc), but i can't seem to find it right now.

i'll throw it up here when i can find where i put it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.