Full Size K5 (1969-1991) GMT415 (1992-1994) Tech Discuss any and all full size K5 general tech topics here.

Best spark plug for the k5 blazer

Old 02-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road
Default Best spark plug for the k5 blazer

i have an 82k5 blazer, i know in 2nd gen s10s you want to stick with ac/delco premiums, what about in a 350, should i go with ac/delcos too or will a different brand work better,
thanks

Old 02-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Administrator
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

For your engine, I don't think you could go wrong with the AC/Delco Rapidfires.

Old 02-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Banned

alright anyone know the gap size, mine didn't come with a manual

Old 02-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Administrator
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

For the Rapdifire (AC/Delco part #10) the gap is .035
For the standard plug (AC/Delco part #R44T) the gap is .045

Old 02-05-2010, 10:19 PM
hubert hefner is on a distinguished road

i am a firm believer an the ac delco plugs.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

When do you think a good time to get a manual would be?? Or maybe learn the finer points of searching...?

Just an FYI, Autozone.com has this type of information available for free.

Considering that you really have no clue what motor is in your truck other than it isn't the original motor... You might want to do some homework there. Show some initiative in finding the information yourself and maybe you will get better responses.

Old 02-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by swartlkk View Post
...and maybe you will get better responses.
Huh?

Old 02-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rriddle3 View Post
Huh?
In general Rich. Speaking of his past posting habits and complaints about people not helping him.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Ahhh.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Banned

when have i ever complained about someone not helping me kyle????

Originally Posted by swartlkk View Post
When do you think a good time to get a manual would be?? Or maybe learn the finer points of searching...?

Just an FYI, Autozone.com has this type of information available for free.

Considering that you really have no clue what motor is in your truck other than it isn't the original motor... You might want to do some homework there. Show some initiative in finding the information yourself and maybe you will get better responses.
i just got the truck a week ago, i go to school full time, work part time, get home, work some more, then if i have time between school work and work, work, i have time for the truck. try saving for college and working on a truck at the same time. its not easy. i searched for k5 sparkplugs and all i found were for 2nd gen trucks. so i figured i would ask. the truck HAD A 6.2L DIESEL, it now has a 350 gas. i always search first before i ask a question. i'd rather know something instead of guessing.

Last edited by swartlkk; 02-06-2010 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Combining Consecutive Posts - Please use the EDIT function to add additional information to your post if another member has yet to reply. Consecutive Posting is prohibited by the rules of the forum.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best spark plug for the k5 blazer

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.