General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

2019 Chevy Blazer

Old 05-08-2019, 04:08 AM
Starting Member
joe77 is on a distinguished road
Default 2019 Chevy Blazer

Hello everyone,

So, I’m not subscribed here but I think my neighbor (or someone they know) has a new blazer RS. I was Coming home from work last night and I saw this REALLY good looking midsize suv parked in the street all black everything with a red rs badge. Then today my wife took a walk and said “I saw this nice suv and I think it said Blazer?”. I looked online and can’t find anything. do you guys know when these are available to the public? Are they already?https://discord.software/ fetLife itunes

Thank you!

Last edited by joe77; 05-21-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:33 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

2019 Chevrolet Blazer at a showroom near you! My local dealer has 3 of them in the front lineup.

Old 05-08-2019, 06:49 AM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Don't think I've seen any on the roads yet. They are pretty cool looking

Old 05-08-2019, 07:53 AM
Cimmerian is on a distinguished road

I think they're ugly as sin, to be honest. But I hate like 99% of the 2010s car aesthetic. Way too rounded and forced futuristic looking.

I also don't think they should be called Blazers but I think we've all been over that before.

Old 05-08-2019, 08:59 AM
motorbreth77 is on a distinguished road

Completely agree with the post above me.
Looks like any other cookie cutter Midsize SUV.

They had a chance to make something special but..oh well.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Administrator
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joe77 View Post
...I looked online and can’t find anything. do you guys know when these are available to the public? Are they already?
You can learn all about them at the Chevrolet website.
https://www.chevrolet.com/suvs/blazer-sporty-suv

Old 05-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Cimmerian is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by motorbreth77 View Post
Completely agree with the post above me.
Looks like any other cookie cutter Midsize SUV.

They had a chance to make something special but..oh well.
My friends college buddy is an exec at GM and they were discussing the Blazer and the guys at the top really are completely clueless. "We didn't want to compete with the Jeep or 4Runner or upcoming Bronco, there's no market for it." almost verbatim.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:11 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post

I also don't think they should be called Blazers but I think we've all been over that before.
Yeah, this is my point of contention also. As far as a mid size "cute ute" goes, it's not bad looking, imo. But a Blazer has always been a full frame, RWD/4WD truck based suv.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:40 PM
N. Jensen is on a distinguished road

Saw one the other day. Looks like a great vehicle....for my wife.

Old 05-08-2019, 06:21 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by N. Jensen View Post
Saw one the other day. Looks like a great vehicle....for my wife.
LOL exactly!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2019 Chevy Blazer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.