General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

any custom bumpers out there

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Starting Member
bowshooter1 is on a distinguished road
Default any custom bumpers out there

im looking to make a bumper for my blazer after the new year starts and id like to make it out of tubing. i want it to be something kinda tucked up and out of the way but still look bad a**. so i was wondering if anybody had built or had built or baught any custom bumpers tube or plate? if you have and you have pictures could you post some pictures?

p.s. sorry if i posted this in the wrong section didnt know where else to post it.

Old 12-24-2011, 03:10 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

There has been a lot of threads recently with some sick custom bumpers, I'd check the build section (the threads have "bumper" in them, easier to find)

Old 12-24-2011, 06:24 PM
Starting Member

ok thanks i looked but i couldnt find any

just searched and found a few i liked a couple of them a little bit but a not really alot. i didnt find any tube bumpers but i did find one plate bumper that i really liked here is the link to it https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...-bumper-64870/ its made by blazn1 i think it was and i like how its tucked up real tight and i like the bar on the front of it. id still like a couple more pictures of some more cuz i just cant imagine one on the front of my blazer. i also cant figure out how to mount it its kinda driving me crazy lol

Last edited by swartlkk; 12-25-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: *Combining Consecutive Posts* - Please use the edit function to add additional information in your post if another member has yet to respond.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:10 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

well mine is kind of a custom stock bumper, Not much left of it lol.

Old 12-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Starting Member

lol thats awesome

merry christmas

Old 12-27-2011, 04:27 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

The winch is nice, lol. How is it mounted?

Here is another thread:
https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...-bumper-64817/

Old 12-28-2011, 09:02 AM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
The winch is nice, lol. How is it mounted?

Here is another thread:
https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...-bumper-64817/
I fabricated a mount out of 1/4 inch thick steel plate, Its bilted to the frame by 6 3/4inch grade 8 bolts.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:41 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Blazinator's brother had a zr2 s10 with a custom bumper his brother and him made. If I can find a pic somewhere around here, it is one of the best bumpers I've seen on an s-series. But his brother is overseas right now I believe and they do them together, so it might be awhile before they could possibly do another.

Edit:

Here is a pic. I like it.

Last edited by tibby; 12-28-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: add pic
Old 12-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Starting Member

i really like the one on that back zr2. is that the guy with a custom rear bumper and lights pointing down underneath the truck. and the one on the white blazer is nice but its a bit bulky and looks unfinished to me.

im doing a 3 inch body lift and i was wondering if anybody had any ideas on how you would mount it. ive seen people use hitch recievers before but im not sure how that works.

i waz just out and saw this and i really liked it and i thought if i could make something like this but smaller for a blazer and tucked up more i would be happy.

Last edited by swartlkk; 12-28-2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: *Combining Consecutive Posts* - Please use the edit function to add additional information in your post if another member has yet to respond.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Starting Member

alright i decided im not going to do any body lift since i fit 31s stock and im just going to do t-bar crank and shackles so im bout to go outside and make my mounts and make one out of cardboard ill post pictures when im done with the cardboard coppy

Quick Reply: any custom bumpers out there