General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Anyone else as picky as I am?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Starting Member
mrspeedy69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just pull the ECM fuse before you leave. Or take the keys with you.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Starting Member
50percentgenius is on a distinguished road

If someone else drives mine, I'm in the passenger seat or it's not happening. I don't trust people with my vehicle.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
I have a buddy that adjusts his power seat then disconnects the power..claims its "broken" when someone tries to adjust it
Smart man. There's a reason that I haven't fixed mine yet. I just call it a custom seat. One size fits me.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:38 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mrspeedy69
Just pull the ECM fuse before you leave. Or take the keys with you.
there u go. if they ask you why it wont crank,just say "wtf? it gave me issues the other day,i guess il have to look at it when i get home".

go home,tinker with it for 15 min and just oh "oh thankfully it was just a old fuse"
profit.

Old 08-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Beginning Member
jwalker1992 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chris015
there u go. if they ask you why it wont crank,just say "wtf? it gave me issues the other day,i guess il have to look at it when i get home".

go home,tinker with it for 15 min and just oh "oh thankfully it was just a old fuse"
profit.
haha sounds like you have done that before.... yea there is no way i could let anyone drive my blazer. i hate when i have to explain what to do to get it back runing again. i know my baby and if shes is having a bad day i would have to go step by step to help someone else get her stright lol..

Old 08-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Starting Member
vortec bowtie is on a distinguished road

pulling the ecm fuse would of been a great idea. Ill have to remember that for next time. I ended up taking the Blaze to Cedar Point and it gave me zero issues. Threw in 40 on the way there and 25 on the way home and now i have a little over quarter of a tank so id say my gas mileage was pretty decent.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:40 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough

lol my seat works but one rail is split so the seat twists so it stuck all the way back but it fits me great but only acouple people drive mine (girlfriend, youngest brother, grandpa) thats about it haha

Old 08-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Beginning Member
Manatee is on a distinguished road

What I hate is when my wife leaves some crap in the right door pocket that rattles as I go down the road.

Old 08-11-2012, 11:48 PM
97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
i guess because ive spent so much time with it and money and i know exactly what she does when she pitches hissy fits.
This right here is exactly why i dont like people driving my truck.. specially the hissy fit par lol. Like when the transmission goes into safe mode (like it just did again after 6 months of not) i dont want my mom or dad mashing the gas to get it to go somewhere cuz they dont know whats happening with it. or anyone for that matter..

The only exception is if im riding shotgun while someone drives my truck cuz if it pitches one of its fits im there, and sometimes i like letting one of my friends drive so i can just sit and relax. Still a little nervous to let the gf drive tho.

Blazers definitely have attitudes tho... there is no doubt about that

Old 08-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Starting Member
50percentgenius is on a distinguished road

They have the worst attitudes. That's definitely true
I hate waking up and going to drive somewhere and finding some family member moved my vehicle and mashed up all my seat and mirrors just to move it to the other side of the driveway

Quick Reply: Anyone else as picky as I am?