General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Blazer release

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Blazer release

Today i was out with a group of friends, in the group there were two blazer and some other trucks and we came out of the gas station, and some guy is looking at my truck, so i politely say "can i help you sir" and he was like "no im just looking, and he said that chevy was re-releasing the blazer." i didnt believe it at all, but i just wanted to make sure that it wasnt happening, and i thought this would be the ideal place to ask, so heres the question,

Is chevy releasing a new blazer in the future?

Old 11-18-2007, 09:22 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default RE: Blazer release

I don't think so. I checked www.chevrolet.com and was told that the blazer model has been discontinued as on 2005. Although you never know. Could be a concept or something. That would be cool. Kind of like a camaro idea. A little old K5 Blazer and a little new blazer style mixed together for a concept blazer.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Mr Blazer LT is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a bad idea. Maybe to compete with the new Toyota Landcruiser?

Old 11-18-2007, 09:41 PM

I hope so, my moms looking for something a little better on gas, (shes got a suburban) i'd make her buy the blazer

Old 11-18-2007, 09:59 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

after searching google i came up with a pic of the blazer "shark edition" which has been posted on here before but i thought i would show it again (look at that roof rack [:'(])

i have also read somewhere that there is a new k5 in the works, to compete with the new bronco thats also in the works

Old 11-18-2007, 10:03 PM

So maybe this guy wasnt so crazy after all... i cant wait to see what it will look like if its true..

Old 11-18-2007, 10:09 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

this was also posted here before...

its "supposedly" a k5 concept that was shot down with theadvent of the tahoe/suburban

Old 11-19-2007, 08:14 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

It's not a k5 without a solid axle, lol...

I had an arguement one night with one guy who said that GM stopped making the Suburban for like 10 years, lol.

Though, GM does need something to replace the small 4x4 SUV market... Something OTHER than the H3...

Old 11-19-2007, 10:55 AM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point

i am so going to back half my blazer now

Old 11-19-2007, 07:41 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

there is a concept blazer that hasbeen releasedin pictures. i cant find them on the internet right now but i have seen them before. but its just a concept

Quick Reply: Blazer release