General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Can you guess this Blazer Part?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 11:18 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Wiper motor ? hmm i remember that plug from somewhere ....

Old 04-05-2012, 11:20 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I believe it is the trip computer/outside temp display computer thingy.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Starting Member
MikeRo is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Thogert
I believe it is the trip computer/outside temp display computer thingy.
you are correct, its the plug in the back

Your turn

Old 04-05-2012, 12:12 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Ok this should be an easy one.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Damn you guys & linking to photobucket which I cannot see on my work PC!

But that's an easy one even looking at it on my phone --> That's the top steering column trim panel in your hand and the bottom one (which is broken) below it.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:19 PM
BF Veteran

Yes, we have a winner. Bonus points for knowing it was broken.

Last edited by Thogert; 04-05-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Now I have to find something else to post... Left the picture on my PC at home.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Starting Member
Franco is on a distinguished road

Not to hijack the thread, but in the interim... Guess why I had to get towed home Tuesday night, and guess what brand of ignition parts I will never buy again...

Attached Thumbnails Can you guess this Blazer Part?-dscf0888.jpg  
Old 04-05-2012, 01:53 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

that would be a new hybrid lazer guided rotor button,they arent supposed to be connected with the center...

k maybe im wrong. lol

what brand is it?

totally waiting on swart to post a pic.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Ok, I think this might have actually been what I thought of last night & created, but I couldn't get as good of a pic of it off the net... So I'll apologize in advance for the small picture.

Now I'm looking for the name of the specific component, not what it is part of!

Attached Thumbnails Can you guess this Blazer Part?-contest3.jpg  

Quick Reply: Can you guess this Blazer Part?