General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Carfax

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 09:37 AM
c0a8l0v6i8n9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carfax

I got a guy who has them free for a year post your VIN and ill hook you guys up [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-07-2008, 09:49 AM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Carfax

Old 02-07-2008, 12:21 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful, I've done some research and have found that Carfax has been running searches for stuff like this and cancelling the account-holder's account that was running Carfax's for free. But I suppose if they don't know the original account holder...

Old 02-07-2008, 02:15 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

sounds like a scam to me. i personally wouldn't give my information to anyone I didn't know.

Old 02-07-2008, 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: davtak

sounds like a scam to me. i personally wouldn't give my information to anyone I didn't know.

Thats fine. I completely understand but if you think im a scam then I guess we all have our opinions. Im not going to convince anything to you I was only trying to do a good deed.

Old 02-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, this is no different than you going around to vehicles in a parking lot and recording their VIN. Same thing is true for people that cover up their license plate in online pictures... Protect their identity? Somewhat...

To make it a bit easier to handle, maybe post here that you PM'd c0a8l0v6i8n9 your VIN and then PM it to him to run the report. Then he can PM you the report or email it to you if you include your email address in the PM. Your choice, but I wouldn't hesitate to use it if I had a need to.

Thanks for the offer!

Old 02-07-2008, 02:33 PM

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

IMO, this is no different than you going around to vehicles in a parking lot and recording their VIN. Same thing is true for people that cover up their license plate in online pictures... Protect their identity? Somewhat...

To make it a bit easier to handle, maybe post here that you PM'd c0a8l0v6i8n9 your VIN and then PM it to him to run the report. Then he can PM you the report or email it to you if you include your email address in the PM. Your choice, but I wouldn't hesitate to use it if I had a need to.

Thanks for the offer!
Thats fine whoever needs it PM me [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-07-2008, 03:48 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

bah... what can it hurt? PM'd...

Old 02-07-2008, 06:25 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

PM'd

Old 02-07-2008, 06:57 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

pm'd

Quick Reply: Carfax