General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Christmas already?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road
Default Christmas already?

I woke up this morning and there were two boxes at the front door. I had purchased some stuff for the Jimma Jam on eBay and it has started arriving. I opened them up and one box was seat belts, the other a cupholder insert for the center console. Now I'm waiting on a plastic replacement fuel tank, fuel filter, tailgate lock, rear glass support lifts, and window regulators.

After all that, I'll be getting some tires (I'm thinking BFG Mud Terrain), keyless/alarm/remote start and exhaust.

Now that I have a passenger front seat belt and driver side rear belt, maybe my girlfriend and other friends will ride in the Jimmy.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:57 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Wow! Christmas has come early for you, it's even better when you dont have to pay for them yourself.

Old 09-05-2009, 06:01 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Haha happy Christmas XD

I've heard people talking about Christmas on the radio, and I'm like WTH?! Guys, wait to thanksgiving is over. People have plenty of time to get gifts after thanskgiving, they don't need to order their gifts 4 months ahead of time! XD

Old 09-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by foxxie
Wow! Christmas has come early for you, it's even better when you dont have to pay for them yourself.
Haha, yeah unfortunately they were just gifts to myself.

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Haha happy Christmas XD

I've heard people talking about Christmas on the radio, and I'm like WTH?! Guys, wait to thanksgiving is over. People have plenty of time to get gifts after thanskgiving, they don't need to order their gifts 4 months ahead of time! XD
I never understood why stores put up Christmas stuff before Halloween. It doesn't make sense to me. I think they must go by a different sort of calendar where they are always two holidays away lol.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:46 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

haha true, true.