General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Conversion kit for full size blazer into single cab?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 11:57 AM
hasselhoff35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Conversion kit for full size blazer into single cab?

Hey, this is probably going to sound off the wall but has anyone seen or heard of a conversion kit to enclose the cab, top to bed, with window, gasketsetc to essentially convert a blazer into a single cab pick up?

i have an 87 silverado blazer that i love to death but i want to have the option of cruising it as a single cab. but i dont want the conversion to be permament. pretty much what im looking for is when i unbolt and remove the hard-top, a kit that uses those same bolt-holes to secure a back piece. altogether giving the options of single cab, hard-top, and open-blazer.might also swap out the buckets for a bench seat.

i know some guys who could help fab it for me... but to save the trouble has anyone seen or heard of such a kit?

thanks in advance.

Old 02-02-2008, 09:18 PM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Conversion kit for full size blazer into single cab?

I've never heard of a kit like that but you could fab something by using the back of a pick-up truck cab. I would think that would be fairly heavy though.