General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Custom TrailBlazer

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 06:47 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Custom TrailBlazer

LOTS and LOTS of work in this bad boy.

HERE

Teaser pic:

Old 02-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Custom TrailBlazer

I want the port holes and the grille insert!

IMO though, the wheel openings do not match at all front to rear. He should have had them follow through with the Rainier quarters on the rear.

Lots of work though. Interior looks nice.

Old 02-23-2008, 07:27 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

LOTS and LOTS of work in this bad boy.
Ya daggone right.

That trailblazer is sweet, but I think the front end looks kinda gay on it. I like the rainerfront only when its on the rainer.

Old 02-23-2008, 09:37 PM
WhiteTie BlackJacket is an unknown quantity at this point

Eh Im not too impressed. Theres one set of tri-spoke wheels that Ive ever actually liked (the black lowenharts on NFSUG2 lol). The rainer front end definatly doesnt belong on that, and the "trail mix" thing on the side looks kinda tacky.

Old 02-23-2008, 09:39 PM
honkeetonk is an unknown quantity at this point

the inside is tight!

Old 02-24-2008, 11:44 AM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

I can respect the amount of work they put into it, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the front end doesn't go with the rest of the trucks linesand the rims look rediculous.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:24 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

i like how the two-tone was done, hey swartllk, i think you can get the port hole cheap at auto zne

Old 02-24-2008, 12:33 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: blznlowxtreme
i like how the two-tone was done, hey swartllk, i think you can get the port hole cheap at auto zne
True, but they won't go through the sheetmetal like stock. They are just stick-ons IIRC.

EDIT: Just noticed two things: 1) The chrome trim on the sides is painted on. 2) His air filter is unshielded from engine heat!

EDIT AGAIN: Looks like portholes weren't stock anyway, my fault. Either way the stick on ports would look silly IMO.