General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Finally got the Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

No problem!

Old 12-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Beginning Member
Plowboytc is on a distinguished road

So after a few days of having the Blazer, the wife and I LOVE it! It is so much easier toting the baby around in something with 4 doors. She also says that the Blazer is much easier for her to drive compared to the pickup truck. Besides that, it gets twice the mileage the truck did, (just an estimate 17-20 mpg compared to around 10 mpg with the truck). Also, I was a little concerned about being cramped in an S10 based vehicle, but honestly it's not bad at all, and I'm not what you'd call a small guy (6'3"- 275ish, the wife is also pretty tall 5'10" and she has no problem with room either. So far, I'm glad we made the decision to get the Blazer.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:15 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Plowboytc
Also, I was a little concerned about being cramped in an S10 based vehicle, but honestly it's not bad at all, and I'm not what you'd call a small guy (6'3"- 275ish, the wife is also pretty tall 5'10" and she has no problem with room either. So far, I'm glad we made the decision to get the Blazer.
guess your truck doesn't have the pwr moon roof (sun roof, what ever you wanna call it). 'cause @ 6'2" i kinda hate sitting with my head next to the door pillar.

plus i can't wear any of my hats while i'm in the truck.

but i still luv havin' that roof. it makes a great vent in the winter!

regardless of that, it's great to see you luv the Blazer.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:19 AM
Beginning Member
Plowboytc is on a distinguished road

LOL, I understand what ya mean, but no, it doesn't have the moon roof. I don't quite have the leg room in it that I do in my F-350, but it's not too bad.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:01 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Plowboytc
LOL, I understand what ya mean, but no, it doesn't have the moon roof. I don't quite have the leg room in it that I do in my F-350, but it's not too bad.
i feel the same way about my 'Burb.

really, it's just that damn console down beside my right leg that i find to be a RPITA. especially during the hot sticky Summer months!