General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Forum newb looking for Blazer friends

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Beginning Member
CarThrower is on a distinguished road

Red, Thanks for the welcome. And also thanks for the little tip on electrical wiring. Lol. I read your profile and it said you go up to Houghton. I used to go up there every summer. It also said you live in Wixom..? My job is located just outside Farmington Hills, right off 696 on Telegraph. It would be neat if we could meet up sometime.

ChevyGirl, I have this curse where everything that I own that is electronic, it either dies/crashes/shortens. Lol. Horrible horrible luck on my behalf.

Verno, Maybe I'll clear a day to go out that way to have them work on my truck. Everyone in the area seems to have all positive words for them. Lol.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I'm in Houghton at Michigan Tech. I won't be home again until spring break which is in March but it'd be cool to meet a fellow Blazer Forum member and Blazer fanatic!
Here's a link to my facebook (everyone else feel free to add me too!)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=799430483

Old 01-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

I'ma blazer friend! I'm down in florida, always been down here no real plans to go anywhere up north any time soon =P Welcome to the forum though!

I've done most everything electrical and all in the drive way with my dad, i know a little bit personally

Old 01-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Beginning Member

Red, I'm glad to finally make Blazer friends. Lol. 99% of the people around me are for Jeep.

CountryJukeBox, Thanks for the welcome! Being in Florida must be nice. I definitely envy the lack of salt trucks down there. Lol. Even though I undercoat my Blazer every year, my undercarriage is starting to rust. But it's a 2000, so I guess it lasted pretty long before rusting. :P I heard that Canada uses ground up coal to melt the snow. It turns your vehicle black, but it doesn't rust and it just washes off. I'm not sure if it's true that they use coal though. Lol. If that was the case, I don't see why Michigan doesn't use it.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:57 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Welcome to the forum and the Blazer Cult from New York. I sent you a friend request on FB.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Beginning Member

DKSDAD, Thanks for the welcome! Do you have a lift on your Blazer? It looks like it sits higher than stock.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

It's nice down here for the most part, we undercoat ours regardless, mostly for looks but also adds a little functionality. Everyone buys FL blazers idk why, Theirs a lot of them down here, just at school theirs plenty. I know the feeling my dads got a lifted jeep a couple of my buddies do too

Old 01-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Beginning Member

CountryJukeBox, I kind of felt lonely for a while with all these Jeep people surrounding me. Lol. I'm really glad I found somewhere to make Blazer friends.

Old 01-13-2011, 01:54 AM
Starting Member
Murphy Mumgart is on a distinguished road

I'm new as well. I don't have any friends in town who drive blazers.
I guess i'm in with the wrong crowd.