General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Girlfriends....

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 06:11 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

my wife finds mine as useless to her as a kids tonka toy...she thinks of it as my over done tonka toy for "big boys". its actually nice..she refuses to drive it at all..."its way to high"
also as a plus she cant drive a manual tranny...so guess what my mustang is.

Old 09-23-2013, 09:37 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Reading all of this is making me feel really lucky that I have a girlfriend that is so understanding and accepting, and willing to help.
Hell, one time, I told her "its time for you to change the oil" joking around, and she lays on the ground in her nice clothes and starts to ask me what to do, and does it.

Old 09-25-2013, 11:44 AM
skotti will become famous soon enough

I realize, we all completly mistook this post...lol

And no Rich, shes not cheap. She is on the net alot and i better not call her cheap in a place she can find

Old 09-26-2013, 03:08 PM
420Blazin4X4 is on a distinguished road

Hell my girlfriend thinks my blazer is retarded/gay as she says...Anytime we go a place and there is a blazer in the area is comes out with comments like " ewwwww look its a blazer with fender flares ...you getting a stiffy" I told her she is an idiot..She thinks it is pointless to be putting the money into our rides that we do...But what the hell does she know..lol

Old 09-26-2013, 06:47 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by 420Blazin4X4
Hell my girlfriend thinks my blazer is retarded/gay as she says...Anytime we go a place and there is a blazer in the area is comes out with comments like " ewwwww look its a blazer with fender flares ...you getting a stiffy" I told her she is an idiot..She thinks it is pointless to be putting the money into our rides that we do...But what the hell does she know..lol
I would be like "seeee yaaa" and the blazer and I would be like this

Old 09-26-2013, 06:51 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skotti
I realize, we all completly mistook this post...lol

And no Rich, shes not cheap. She is on the net alot and i better not call her cheap in a place she can find
I may have been me
I never bother washing the roof of my Blazer
If I cant reach it from the ground ,it doesn't get done LOL

Old 09-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

My girlfriend doesn't like me doing anything to my Blazer, but always wants to take the Blazer to do errands because I have subs. But she drives a Toyota so all her auto related opinions are null and void.

Old 09-26-2013, 11:41 PM
BF Veteran

My girlfriend keeps on asking when I am going to put the components in, and was more mad about it raining this weekend so we could not do the cab mounts than I was.

Old 08-08-2014, 01:16 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough

my girlfriends response after i wrecked mine was

are you ok...
yes im fine....
so is it finally dead for good?
....thanks hunny

she hated that thing but likes my yukon ...soooo size does matter i guess haha

Old 09-22-2014, 12:48 PM
fkh
Beginning Member
fkh is on a distinguished road

i guess mine will love the blazer.
When i brought home the rover, she was like "wtf is this military crap doing here?" now it is the only car she drives and feels so badass in it.
So i hope she wont steal my blazer which atm is at "i dont know where you got it, i want to know where it goes away".

i guess all it takes is one jealous friend to let her know how cool car it is :-D

Last edited by fkh; 09-22-2014 at 12:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Girlfriends....