General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Girlfriends....

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 08:01 PM
sirpifficus is on a distinguished road

My GFs first remark when I picked up my 97 LS 2 days ago was, do the rear seats fold down and can we sleep by the lake and give each other "back massages". well, her first remark was, does it run better than the firebird followed by those two.

Old 02-11-2015, 05:20 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

My girlfriend likes my Blazer,,,,,,,,But my wife doesnt LOL

Old 08-05-2015, 03:47 PM
NameNick is on a distinguished road

mine hate me when i spend the time with my truck, she doesnt belive its will be better then from a factory, ALL the time she asked WHY U NEED THAT!? HUH!?

wanna kinda another girl in this time

Old 08-06-2015, 03:54 AM
Starting Member
No false Bravada is on a distinguished road

My girlfriend likes both of my vehicles. Hers is a Prius. So, yeah.

Old 08-26-2015, 11:54 AM
LesMyer will become famous soon enough

My wife supports my car hobby. She goes to car shows and the races with me. Takes video of my runs for subsequent analysis. Doesn't blink an eye when I spend thousands on vehicles for repair and upgrades, but I always discuss with her before big purchases and she likes that. She knows enough to call BS when a guy tries to impress her with bogus claims. She looks/dresses like a girlie-girl - but shoots rifles (well), her dream car is a 1969 Mach 1, she likes craft beers, she is a 4-year degree RN that works as a surgical nurse, she prefers a small pickup as her normal vehicle, she likes progressive metal/rock, she cooks as a hobby, and she is really easy on the eyes! We almost always agree on things. The Blazer's purpose is so she can get to work at 6:30 on those cold lake-effect snow mornings we have here in Northwest Indiana. She is expected to make it in no matter what the weather. She thinks the Blazer is a pooch (lovingly calls it the "Red Turtle"), but really likes to drive it in the snow, when she gets groceries, and if there is more than two people in the vehicle. I think I'm a pretty lucky guy! Been married to her for 15 years.

Last edited by LesMyer; 08-26-2015 at 12:06 PM.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:45 PM
Beginning Member
blazerbagpipes is on a distinguished road

my blazer (christine is my girlfriend)