General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

has anyone ever seen this version before?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 02:55 PM
ZaBlazer99 is on a distinguished road

Ya I learned that about the Z85, I have that on my blazer. I guess that is why with stock wheels I sat higher than other stock blazers. I just wonder how much it costs to get that kind of chop done.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

That's the ZR2 Shark Concept

Old 01-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

It only costs a bit of time and skill if you have a sawzall and a welder to do it right lol!! Maybe a little more for a cover. Here's a couple 4 doors.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jamaroon
That's the ZR2 Shark Concept
Why in gods name did they not put it on the production line. I think that the 2dr looks better than the 4 but they are all really nice looking...has anyone else noticed that they kinda looks like a smaller version of a Avalanche?

Old 01-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ZaBlazer99
Why in gods name did they not put it on the production line. I think that the 2dr looks better than the 4 but they are all really nice looking...has anyone else noticed that they kinda looks like a smaller version of a Avalanche?

Same reason they didn't put the 4 door ZR2 concept into production.... whatever that might be.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:34 PM

It just caught me off guard I was expecting there to be a full blazer body and then there wasn't. haha I think that it would make a great camping rig. Where the roof rack is at is like a prime spot for lights up top.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:27 PM
coolasice will become famous soon enough

Yes there was suppose to be a picture, for some reason it didn't work out off of my phone. But here it is

I just have never seen one like this. Its really good looking and I am wondering if anyone has ever seen one or heard of someone doing this to their 2dr, because I am now thinking that would be something interesting to look into getting done on mine.
google 1999 chevy blazer zr2 shark concept

Old 01-16-2013, 08:36 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Yes there was suppose to be a picture, for some reason it didn't work out off of my phone. But here it is

I just have never seen one like this. Its really good looking and I am wondering if anyone has ever seen one or heard of someone doing this to their 2dr, because I am now thinking that would be something interesting to look into getting done on mine.
I gotta admit some People do a really nice job on this mod

Old 01-16-2013, 08:55 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jamaroon
Same reason they didn't put the 4 door ZR2 concept into production.... whatever that might be.
cough...cough...someone did

Attached Thumbnails has anyone ever seen this version before?-photobucket-53934-1353272541893.jpg  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:19 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
cough...cough...someone did

What a piece of crap!
JK, that thing is real nice, real real nice.

Quick Reply: has anyone ever seen this version before?