General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

help on lights

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Jokerz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help on lights

I'm new to the the forum as well as the Blazer world...i just need a little advice if you will. I have a '02 2 door, that is relatively new to me (about 9 months) and i was looking to go from the stock head and tail lights to some with more "attitude" or make it look not so "off-the-lot". my friend suggested some Angel Eye Projectors with black housing...any comments/ideas?

Old 05-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Zasder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: help on lights

the lights really make a big difference...

go on ebay and search for lights and tails and youll recieve pages of dif styles.

take a look at my gallery, and other peoples galleries, and youll see the dif styles on the truck.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:07 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Zasder has one style of the black housings, I have the angel eye halo/projectors, and EuroGoldLS has another style with the projectors. I believe his have the halo rings around the low beams. Mine are around the high beams. I liek mine because when the low beams are on, the halo rings are also on. Make sure to wire the halo rings into the side marker lights so they work with the blinkers. I just added some 6000K HID's last week and I must say, they are bright. I can see them shine off the ground in the middle of the day lol.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:17 PM

I took your advice and looked at some galleries just on this forum, and i have to say your truck is bad-***!the tail lights you have on yours were the type i was looking at. Ialso took a liking to blazerxtreme1's light set up as well, i appreciate the help and if you didn't mind me asking what kind of lights do you got on yours? just so i got some types to keep in mind as i scouer e-bay tomorrow.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:21 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

If you mean me, I got mine on ebay in a set with the parking lamps. You can get the same headlights as mine with a different kind of bumper lights, blacked out I think, but they were 160 shipped if I remember right.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:29 PM

as i posted my last reply to Zasder yours came up, your headlights are the ones my friend was telling me about and nagged me to buy all day, i told him i had to sleep on it...signing up on this forum was the best thing i've done all day! thanks for all the help guys, appreciated greatly, once imake a decision and get them in, i'll put up some pictures. The fact that you can see your lights on the ground midday...lol.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:45 PM

Yeah, I know. I was like (whips head) wtf!! was like whoah (says like Joey lol). They are 6000K HID's, that's why. Regualr stock bulbs will never get like that. They are really bright with a slight hint of blue tint in them. I like them alot, it really makes the projectors live up to the fullest potential. The HID's were 80 shipped I think. I can't remember. Def if you get the projectors, splurg and get some HID's to go along with them.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:51 PM

The ones witht he halos I think are 120 plus shipping? Correct me if Im wrong.

Mine are just chrome reflectors with black housing, and I got them dirt cheap.

Headlights and bumper lights came together for around 90 shipped. Then the tails I got for a steal, 30 shipped.

Just check ebay, and dont buy the first one you see, I waited a week searchin when I had the chance and I got them 10 bucks cheaper.

My Tails

My Headlights are not listed anymore on ebay, Ill keep looking If I find them, ill post it here.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:56 PM

cool. now on to kits...recommendation on any kits?

Old 05-14-2008, 01:59 PM

I cant find my headlights listed, but I posted a link to my tails up in the post before.

Quick Reply: help on lights