General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Help!!!!! Please help find out what model blazer

Old 06-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Starting Member
Hubbard is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Help!!!!! Please help find out what model blazer

Hi, Im hoping someone can tell me what year blazer this is. These guys broke into my garage while I was out of town. All I know about it is its white 4dr with black rear bumper maybe front bumper too. It has the newer split headlight. I'm sure someone on here will be able to tell with no problem. Please help me catch these guys. Thks Josh

Attached Thumbnails Help!!!!! Please help find out what model blazer-imag0248.jpg  
Old 06-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

It's a white blazer... There really isn't enough distinguishing features in that image... No mirror. From the headlight outline on the driver side, it looks like it could be a '98+ front end, but without more detail on the front grill, it could be 98-05 (end of production).

Old 06-13-2011, 11:55 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Impossible to tell for sure. Anywhere between 2000-2004 though, Not sure which year they ditched the moulding on the doors, but as far as I know they didn't make 4dr's in 05, and if they did that's news to me lol.

Sorry we can't be of any more aid than that, but the cosmetic changes between years of Blazer were quite subtle. and the front end is where most of it happened.