General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

On her way out

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 08:48 AM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default On her way out

I have been fighting to keep her for a while now, but w/ 100k on the clock and only 2 doors my wife is telling me that since we are having another baby that the blazer has to go. I have used every excuse to keep her but I can't argue with poor mpgs when I am going through a tank of gas in 3-4 days. Looking at a 2010 Subaru Outback 3.6R. Plenty of room AWD and 300+ hp while still getting good mpg. I will be putting a for sale sign on the blazer this weekend. It is truly a sad day.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:57 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nooooooooooo!!!!

Your truck is one of my favorites Will. It will be sad to see it sold. You need to tell the new owner they have to join BF though and stick around .
I would buy it in a heartbeat from you if I had any extra money laying around. This truly is a sad sad day .

Old 10-30-2009, 11:23 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Damn! x2 on the 'One of my favorites'! your truck has been a bench mark I strive to achive. I hope to God the guy that gets it takes good care of her...

As for the Subaru, we looked into dumping the wife-mobile when that "Cash for your Ford Explorer" thing was being run by the government (seriously, 6 or 7 of the top ten trade ins were the exploder) anyway if you have to dump her, you could do worse than the Subee.... not a lot of mods though... you'll be hard pressed to find a SL that fits

Old 10-31-2009, 10:37 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Hey man.. how much you putting the price on her at?

Old 10-31-2009, 11:30 PM
SmokeDogg is an unknown quantity at this point

thats no excuse to sell a vehicle you love, i have to kids and a 2dr , and yea it sucks sometimes ,but it can be done, but if you have to get a new car you should at least keep you blazer as a toy