General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Im SO ovr my POSSESSD BLAZR, but do I sell her or keep her? HELPPPP

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 06:38 AM
Starting Member
Melrock83 is on a distinguished road
Question Im SO ovr my POSSESSD BLAZR, but do I sell her or keep her? HELPPPP

So this is the 2nd Blazer I have bought (the ex took the 1st which is doin great of course so that makes my divorce even more enjoyable HA HA HA). I have a 95 LS 4x4 and love it cause im tiny and its not so tiny LOL BUT UGHHHH I have had to put so many parts on it in the last 3 mths (of course after I left the soon to be ex...my luck) and then a lady takes out the passenger side at 2am Sun morning!!!! She didnt put her van in gear and bout the time she caught it to jump n it HIT MY BLAZER...she got pinned between them (OMG thank GOD SHES OK) and they had to steal bricks to jack it up and push it off the jack to get her out!! CRAZZZYYYY....so NOW...I got damage from the back bumper alllllll the way to the middle of my passenger side door! It needs an alignment now and the ABS light came on (her van was in gear ramming my Blazer for a good 10 mins or so b4 the neighbor could get in her lockd van to put it n park!!) So the ins co says I'm right at the total line...but I want to keep it and dont no if I should (runs fine mostly just cosmetic crap except the alignment and brakes work just fine). So if I have to buy it back do I keep it, or do I turn and sell it since I have an interested buyer? I love her, and will get another blazer if I get something else, but I seriously think shes possessed!! First time I drove her she took me thru a cornfield!!!! If I sell her what should I ask with 189k and minor body damage but everything works except the a/c (got the part ready to go in and take bout 10 mins) and 4x4 push button? There are no real problems with her (I named her "The Bytchn Beast") and she runs like well...a BEAST!!

Old 07-28-2011, 06:53 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

i dont think youll get much for it since its got 190k miles and some body damage. Your best bet is finding the same blazer with a blown motor and popping parts off it for your blazer. well that's up to you i mean that's what id do but that's just an opinion .

Old 08-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Starting Member
Melrock83 is on a distinguished road

I actually got a decent price from the ins co and i bought it back...so now im lookn to find another one with fewer miles since i done got a buyer for mine...tryin to make good of a bad situation