General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

HID kit Review for HIDextra.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Starting Member
Crestwood1001 is on a distinguished road

Could I install them on the 95 blazer?

Old 06-01-2009, 05:37 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

i beleive if you have sealed beam headlights youll have to convert to composite headlights before you even think about HID's.

Old 06-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Starting Member
Crestwood1001 is on a distinguished road

Not worth the trouble

Old 06-08-2009, 06:32 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about
Talking

All I can say is WWWWWWOW! They are amazing! I'm not sure who said "you'll never want to go back to halogens again" Halo who? halo what? halo no!! lol
These are great! I got the 8000K HID's (9005 for the projector low beams, they use the high beam bulb in the projectors for a low beam) from HIDextra.com, took a week to Canada from the States. Installation was easy as pie even with the extra wires etc I have with the projectors & the halos.

1st pic is a comparison of the halogen on the left & the HID on the right, remember the halogen is a 9005 high beam bulb in a projector lens
2nd pic is all done with the halo's etc all lit up & the HID's
3rd are the HID's against the white overhead door, they're bluer than they appear there

I can't wait for the sun to go down hehehe

thanks again HIDextra.com.... I wholeheartedly endorse this product... even give it the ole' Siskle & Ebert 2 thumbs up!

Attached Thumbnails HID kit Review for HIDextra.com-100_0671.jpg   HID kit Review for HIDextra.com-100_0676.jpg   HID kit Review for HIDextra.com-100_0674.jpg  
Old 07-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Former Sponsor
hidextra.com is on a distinguished road

Hi blazerforum.com members,

My name is Michelle , I will be taking over this post from now on.

Please continue to use the coupon code on the signature area of this post to take advantage of the special pricing.

If you have any questions or unsolved issues, please PM me so I can put an action item on those issues and get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!

Michelle

Old 07-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Former Sponsor
Old 07-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Dear All,

For those of you who had trouble going to our website and ordering last night, we apologize for the sudden maintenance that occurred and wasn't able to notify you in time.

Our website and email are all up and running now, please try your order again, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me @ info@hidextra.com.
Thank you for your support and understanding!

Michelle

Old 08-02-2009, 01:48 AM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point

So I got my kit today and just looking at it im confused. Do I remove the covers on the bulbs, seems like not enough wiring between headlights? Im lost.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi,

Yes, please remove the cover from the bulb, what was your bulb type,
mainly this is how it goes

bulbs --> ballast --> special wire (capacitor if you got one) --> wire harness (two foot long wires that came in the white box)--> oem connectors on your car

It's all plug and play so that's exactly how it's lined up unless you got a hi/lo or a bixenon, let meknow. Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by JST4SHO
So I got my kit today and just looking at it im confused. Do I remove the covers on the bulbs, seems like not enough wiring between headlights? Im lost.

Old 08-02-2009, 04:17 PM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point

My bulb is 9006, how do I remove the bottom of the bulb cover ( the part with the threads?)

Quick Reply: HID kit Review for HIDextra.com