General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

I just got my Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 08:57 AM
BoeJurns is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I just got my Blazer

It's a dark blue 2000 Blazer, LS, 2dr, 4x4, auto, 4.3L V6, 114K miles.Just drove it to Michigan from Alabama. Future mods include exhaust, intake, headers, and if/when I need to tear apart the motor, I'll put cams in there. And maybe I'll throw some 18's on there and lowered suspension. I'm looking for a Xtreme Blazer ground effects kit as well. I'm not sure if it'll fit though...

Old 09-30-2007, 10:03 AM
99 Blazer 4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: I just got my Blazer

Nice, welcome. Although as far as the mods for your truck (as I know I am currently in the beginning and starting phases of my trucks build up). Some parts are fairly easy to come by such as exhaust, tires, wheels, CAI and other things it gonna be pretty easy but other stuff such as the motor mod wise will be tougher there are companies that make headers and other stuff but to my knowledge not alot of companies make cams and parts like that for the 4.3.I have doing alot of research and alot of posting on here for ideas and guidence. I AM NOT TRYING TO DISCOURAGE YOU IN ANY WAY, because I have been there (I am there right now) trying to find parts that to me are unique or IMO would be a great addition to my truck.
A couple of pieces of advice listen to the guys on here they are great and have a weath of knowledge USE IT. Your probably not going to agree with one but again everybody has their own opinion. Your just gonna have to search and search well and I have learned (Take it from even if it seems like the only part that will do, keep searching don't buy the first thing you see more often than not you will either be unhappy from the get go or later on you will be kicking yourself in the A** I know because I have done this more than once. I want to wish you good luck with your truck and since I have start planning the phase to my truck I have already gathered a wealth of info if I can help you let me know PM me through the site. I posted a link here with the plans of my build maybe it will help or give you ideas.
https://blazerforum.com/m_98314/tm.htm
Heres a link for the color I chose.
http://www.gearztv.com/index.php?em2...s&ek=96289
Now on this site you have to scroll down just a bit and there are little boxes below the larger pictures you can click on them and see different views.
Hope this helps. Zach