General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.
View Poll Results: Which 'Jeep Recovery Team' Decal(s) Would You Like?
S10 Blazer
73.33%
K5 Blazer
16.67%
Both Styles
10.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Jeep Recovery Team decals

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 09:35 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Exclamation Jeep/Ford Recovery Team decals

So if I were to get these made, who would be interested in them? I'll be having them made to order, I'll get a price per decal for you guys/girls.

I made one with an S-10 Blazer and another with a K5, just to be nice.

These are also available with a 1st Gen Blazer,
AND your choice of Jeep or Ford Recovery Team

To check out the decals, go to my photobucket album: http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/s...toshop%20work/

If there's any interest for a Ford Recovery Team with the 1st Gen, I can throw it together in less than 5 minutes.

When a price becomes available and a plan to produce/distribute them, I'll have a moderator lock the thread along with a posted link to the classified section for purchasing ability.

Kyle, is there anyway to make this some sort of poll?

Last edited by oktain; 09-30-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: title change
Old 09-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Beginning Member
kinson33 is on a distinguished road

Ha...I'd sport one of those. Hopefully the jeep owners won't get too upset. I've had my ride messed with for less before.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:19 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Cough first gen cough

Old 09-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

I'd totally rock the one with the K5, probably **** off my buddy with the jeep but who cares! Then my other buddy will want one for his blazer haha.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:16 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktain
Kyle, is there anyway to make this some sort of poll?
It's a Poll. I set it to run 30 days.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:53 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

I don't have 4x4 so I probably wouldn't rock one, but I just wanna throw in an idea...

IMO it might look better if the "Team" was continued on the same line as "Jeep Recovery" and the chain pulling the jeep was just a tid bit longer to make it all fit.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Bberry20 is on a distinguished road

Well lets not wait around and get a price, my dads got a cj5 that i helped him rebuild from the frame up and would love to rock that sticker when we head out together! Surely he would laugh.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:54 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

id rock the s10 blazer one except for the fact that half my customers are jeep owners so i think i might lose business

Old 09-29-2009, 07:41 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Here's another rendition, picture it with a K5 or a 1st Gen Blazer if need be lol.

Old 09-29-2009, 09:02 AM
svd85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oktain

Here's another rendition, picture it with a K5 or a 1st Gen Blazer if need be lol.
I would definitely sport this one on the back of my blazer. I like this rendition better because it is all on the same line and i can line it up with the lower part of the glass on the truck.

Quick Reply: Jeep Recovery Team decals