General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

looking for friendly inspection station in NH

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 12:00 PM
atvkb is on a distinguished road
Default looking for friendly inspection station in NH

2001 chevy blazer ZR2
hey i just moved to NH from MA
so i know im going to fail for having a small bit of rust and the SES light is on, needs air pump, that i can take care of. but i do have tinted glass which im in the process of getting a waiver for, i have one from mass and i need to get one for nh but its a different process, in MA i can just have my doc fill out a piece of paper, in NH i need to actually send it in and wait for it to get approved and sent in the mail...
i also have "tinted" headlights and taillights and blinkers i did them myself but now i switched them out with some i bought that just have the smoke look and are not hack-tinted- taillights have been switched to LEDs so in combo with new housings theyre actually super bright and shine And reflect right through no problem, and reverse are not tinted at all, tails are now brighter than OEM. headlights are lighter than tails and again are now brighter than OEM, front blinkers i will be replacing with matching headlights and will shine right through no problem...

NH seems to be dicks and i found a spot in MA that passed me every time, now im back to square one in NH and need to find someone who can help me out, anybody know of such a place? PM me please! TY

ignore other work needed, ive been busy

Attached Thumbnails looking for friendly inspection station in NH-blazerfront.jpg   looking for friendly inspection station in NH-blazerrot.jpg   looking for friendly inspection station in NH-blazerrear.jpg