General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

moved to everett WA ...what is there to do haha

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 07:19 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough
Default moved to everett WA ...what is there to do haha

hey ...sooo..i just moved for minnesota all the way to everett washington and...ive been board as hell!! lol haha what are some things to do out here im open to ideas or whatever haha anything rather then sitting in my appartment on my laptop
thanks

Old 02-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_LT is on a distinguished road

well theres alot of camping if your willing to hop a boat and come to this side. partying. and what not. id be more than happy to show you some of the spots out here in belfair. as far as that side of the water i would say going to shows in seattle, hanging at pike place, and i dont know what else. i cant stand that city side of the water lol

Old 02-23-2012, 08:05 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

You can go mudding with me when i go lol i know few places. Im about 10 minutes south of you

Old 02-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Starting Member

97 you ever come out to tahuya

Old 02-23-2012, 08:31 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Im going camping there with a few friends over spring break (which is sometime in June) And we are going to play in the ORV park. Do you ever go there? Ive never been to the ORV park so im not sure that i wanna bring my truck lol

Old 02-23-2012, 09:18 PM
duxtoyz is on a distinguished road

tahuya is a pretty sweet orv park. sum rough and sum "ez" trails. stock blazers may have sum troubles but itl still be a blast. and as far as what to do in everett, idk cause i live in longview, a cpl hours south. but u have wild waves u can do in the summer or u can take up hound hunting, thats what i do down here. wheel, play and hound hunt with a lil working in the mix......lol.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:05 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Great salmon fishing on a couple of rivers just north of you, the Skagit and Snohomish. Plenty of hunting opportunities. There is a gun club on the east side of Marysville. Stop in at Sky Valley Traders in Monroe and introduce yourself to Capt. Mike. Great guy and tell him Andy sent you. Plenty of mountain lakes for trout. Steelhead in the rivers. Sturgeon on the Columbia. Skiing at...can't remember the name of the place but not far away.

If you aren't into the outdoors, Seattle has a lot to offer. Best restaurant that we liked was Chang's. Lots of "grunge" music to be found in small bars, folk in others. UW was always nice for some eye ball liberty. Space Needle on a clear day. The town of Levenworth if you like small German-type tourist places with great food and the best salt water taffy I've ever had. Mariners and Seahawks. Take a ferry to the other side just for fun.

If you can't find something to do that you like, just pull the plug out of your life support system and be done with it.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:28 PM

^^^^ Those are all good suggestions to. If you are into skiing or snowboarding, the pass that AJ was talking about is stevens pass. thats the closest one to you. Or if you want to learn how to ski or snowboard you can drive two hours south to Crystal mountain where i work and ill teach you lol. (only about half an hour more driving to crystal than stevens)

You can also wander over to this thread. there are a few people that wanna go to this car meet that happens most fridays when it gets warmer out. Its in everett at the walmart on highway 99 and 128th next to the home depot. if you have any idea where that is. If we could get a group of blazers to go that would be pretty cool lol
Washington blazer meets

Last edited by 97cherryblazer; 02-23-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Starting Member

hell i would be down to make the drive all the way out there from belfair. hahaha

Old 02-24-2012, 12:56 AM

Well we should plan for it in the summer sometime! it would be cool! Also a Tahuya trip. My truck will have 4 inches of lift and 31's by then.. but if a stock blazer would have problems then i still dont think i would drive it in there. I really dont want to beat it up.

Quick Reply: moved to everett WA ...what is there to do haha