General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

My new mods!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 02:51 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts
Default RE: My new mods! UPDATE PICS

its flat, just cheap chicken wire cut to specific length andcutouts for the bowtie, i could have done it myself but i saw it on ebay and justcouldnt resist, it looked so good lol, i think it turned out pretty great. i can get some more shots later its downpooring now lol. dont want to get the camera wet.

Old 03-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

No need then for the pics. Your description was good enough.. So when does the rest of the stuff come in?

Old 03-31-2008, 02:58 PM

All the stuff should be here sometime this week, along wiht my laptop i hope, i ordered that like a week ago and its still "In production" so hopefully i get that soon as well.

Old 03-31-2008, 03:25 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

I like it. Looks great, IMO.

Old 03-31-2008, 03:39 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Can one of you guys get me the measurements of the sill plate? I've seen them on fleabay before and have never gotten around to emailing the seller. I'm just wondering if they will fit on a first gen without too much hassle or leaving too much open.

Old 03-31-2008, 03:47 PM

Here is what Ebay page said about product on the Door Sills. Hope this helps Neo.

Item description:
(2) Aluminum Door sill plates . they are ShinnySILVER CHROME color ( not other color)
These are made out of Real Aluminum with chrome poilsh finish. These are NOT plastic. They comes with 3M adhesive tape behind the whole door sill, will stick very well and secured ( other seller only provided cheap pieces of adhesive tape, not durable and not secure)
Size : 19 inch by 1.5 inch , and they are carefully craft made to clear from door close, it will not scratch by door close ( not like other seller's custom aluminum CNC cut-out plates, they made it too thick, youmay noteven close your door or easily have door scratch on it, why waste your money on them)
OurCustom door sill plates will look great and provide a classy finish of your car, contact us if you need other custom door sills
Very Easy to install, ( peel off the 3M tape behind then attach on your original plastic oem door sill , it also looks great on door panel/ door step)

Old 03-31-2008, 03:49 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Uh, was English the seller's native language?

Old 03-31-2008, 03:53 PM

Why do you say that Gary?

Old 03-31-2008, 03:54 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Hmm musta added the measurements since I last looked (been awhile).

Just went out and checked, 1 1/2 inches is good (i figured they would be too wide) but 19 inches leaves a lot uncovered. I had a set on my s-10 from LMC that were just solid stainless steel that covered more and from my measurements 26-27 inches would be it. I might still get me a set, or see if I can pull a favor from my buddy and have a set milled out of stainless.

Old 04-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Default RE:UPDATE My new mods!

Finally got everything in and installed, i think it looks quite nice, tell me what you think . The carbon badge didnt turn out so hot, they sent me the wrong one because its just a tad to small, but owell nothing i can do about it now, but the other ones fit, and i know the floor mats are gay lol they came out of my cutlass until i buy new ones for the blazer.Oh and Dave (nj4x4blaze) i have a pic of the door sills if you want more let me know. OH and anyone willing to make me a new sig would be greatly apreciated.

Quick Reply: My new mods!