General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

My Turbo Build

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 05:43 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: My Turbo Build

My buddy said around 10 to 11 but we will start off with 8 to 9.

Old 12-31-2007, 05:59 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

With the stock 'puter I don't think anything more than 8 or 9 will run very well, lol.

Old 12-31-2007, 06:55 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly, plus i want to see how the block stand ups. We rebuilt it not to long ago but i just want to be sure.

Edit - Plus 8 or 9 psi will produce PLENTY of power.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:17 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

On the W-Body board, someone turbo'd their 3.4L DOHC and I think the stock computer tanked after8 PSI... So the Blazer will probably be pretty much the same... Except I don't know if you'll see quite the same gain as he did... Almost doubled his power, lol.

If I had Desktop Dyno still, I could give ya an estimated power gain, lol