General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Need forum search help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Starting Member
megaroos_00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need forum search help!

I am trying to look for info on how to go about replacing my factory parking lights with aftermarkets I just bought. I cannot find specific info on how to replace them, even with multiple combos of (parking light, install, etc..)
I am sure I need to take the grill off of my 98 LT but I don't want to mess with it w/o some clue.
Need help please Anything from how to change my search or a link to a thread that could help. Thanks!

Old 07-03-2009, 06:53 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i`ll make this as easy as possible for ya, to replace the turn signal assemblies, theres two clips right behind the radiator support that hold the headlights in place... Lift up on those clips and the headlights will lean forward like their going to fall out. Lift up on the headlight assy and you`ll see where they hook into two grooves!! once you get the headlights out of the way you`ll be able to see how the signal lenses pop out... when your reinstalling the headlights back into the truck make sure you align the two flat pins into those grooves again or your headlights will be out of adjustment.. then reinstall those two clips that you orig removed from the headlights, wala your done with your replacement... Good luck if ya need more help lemme know...