General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

need some help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Hey now... Move it to another thread! LOL

Old 02-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

One thing is for sure, the Bravada does come with more features as standard than the Blazer. There aren't many things though that couldn't be ordered on a high trim level Blazer.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:57 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

So where is the OP from? There have been a few things on craigslist in my area... nothing to run and scream about but... maybe if you let us know where you are at we can help look

Old 02-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Banned

One thing is for sure, the Bravada does come with more features as standard than the Blazer. There aren't many things though that couldn't be ordered on a high trim level Blazer.
i agree with that kyle, didn't the bravada have a special tailgate that was more like a tailgate and not a hatch? on topic

Old 02-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Beginning Member
06marbleRR is on a distinguished road

I'm in Syracuse NY, just search for bravada, the price is $1800, then she dropped to 1400 and she said shell take 1100 right now, does have some minor issues but nothing that I think is going to be a big deal, I appreciate the input as well. And what I'm getting is basically I can play in the mud but what I'm lacking is the 4lo which is good for rock crawling. And/or pulling someone out, which I don't plan on doing any rock crawling and if I need to pull someone out I can still hook it and try :-)

Old 02-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

And you have the added benefit of living around an hour away from me! LOL

Old 02-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06marbleRR
I'm in Syracuse NY, just search for bravada, the price is $1800, then she dropped to 1400 and she said shell take 1100 right now, does have some minor issues but nothing that I think is going to be a big deal, I appreciate the input as well. And what I'm getting is basically I can play in the mud but what I'm lacking is the 4lo which is good for rock crawling. And/or pulling someone out, which I don't plan on doing any rock crawling and if I need to pull someone out I can still hook it and try :-)
problem is that 4lo is for pulling people out, i thought i'd never use it either but it is handy, your money, your truck,

Old 02-09-2010, 08:22 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

he means him & his K5 thats built up lol

Last edited by Rottidog; 02-09-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:26 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Does that mean free help as long as there's a case of beer to be had?

Old 02-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Beginning Member
06marbleRR is on a distinguished road

Your an hour from me? Where are you from? Any good blazers in your area for sale? I'm getting desperite! I am also looking at durangos too oh, and I need a 4 door too, kids.....

Last edited by 06marbleRR; 02-09-2010 at 08:32 PM. Reason: more info

Quick Reply: need some help!!!