General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

new halo headlights

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 02:51 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by foxxie
LOL, I'am furry too and proud to admit it. LOL
And here I thought I was the only furry on here lol. I've only been a furry for about a year, met tons of people, a few close personal friends that I hang out with. Nice to know I'm not the only one though If you ever get over to the states for a con like furfright or anthrocon, you might run into me

@Dave - lmao, you would say that I would have if they were black 8P

Got them installed a little while ago. Next job is to get the safari bar lights off, sanded and painted, and working. Then a new stereo and new tires and I should be good for the winter.

NIGHT PIC!!!!!!

And here's my furhead foxxie or if anyone else wants to see it. The teeth and tongue look real, the eyes are made to look real, the whiskers are actual wolf whiskers, and the jaw is moveable. I don't have pics of the rest of the suit yet, still waiting for those. But I will tell you that my claws are going to glow in the dark!!

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k.../furhead-1.jpg

Last edited by davtak; 10-14-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:01 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

The Wolfhead looks awesome!!

Old 10-15-2010, 02:50 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Thanks I can't wait to get it! Should be in about a week and a half. Furfright is Oct 28-31 so I should have everything by the 25th or so.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:51 PM
zerepdivad is on a distinguished road

So your old ones are pretty much garbage then?

Old 10-15-2010, 11:00 PM

not neccesasarily. the clear coat is chipping and they have some scratches, and the passenger side halo ring is out and I didnt want to attempt taking them apart to try and replace it. If someone was to want them for parts or something cause the projector lens is still perfect condition, i would sell them for like 40 bucks + shipping.

Old 10-16-2010, 01:07 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

I'll take them! shipping maybe a problem though. LOL

Old 10-16-2010, 10:28 PM

Lol, if I did it right, ups said it would be about 180USD for shipping O_O I doubt it would be that much, but it'll be expensive lol

Old 10-16-2010, 10:58 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I got mine 2 years ago. Came UPS & cost me $200 US shipping!

Old 10-16-2010, 11:13 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

WOW thats crazy, I just did 2 estimates with my companies accounts with UPS & Purolator & eeeyup, both around $200 USD YIKES! Maybe good ole USPS instead?!

Old 02-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Starting Member
98HeavyChevy is on a distinguished road

Just got a new set of halos (among other things truck related). Where did you wire the halo to? Everything else is [allegedly] direct fit plug and play. The directions (if you can call them that) suggest to the parking lights. I just splice them in to the line there?

Quick Reply: new halo headlights