General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

No More Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 10:48 PM
Beginning Member
antything2 is on a distinguished road
Smile No More Blazer

well i hate to say it but i dont have a blazer any more. i got T boned and it was totaled. my right half of the body was pushed back to my drive side seat just got out of the hospital today after being in for more than a week all my ribs on my right side are broke my shoulder and upper arm on that side is broke surgery to repair my lung after 2 ribs went thought it so lucky to be alive and breathing try to get some pics up but the old my man and my girlfriend have pics on face book see if you can find kodi francis in farmington mo or mike lancaster in farmington mo and check out some pics. glad i was in my blazer if i was in something else i would most like not be here today.

Old 01-26-2011, 11:34 PM
Starting Member
Murphy Mumgart is on a distinguished road

Scary stuff
Hope your doing alright.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:10 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

x2 scary stuff, trucks can be replaced, people can't. Hope your road to recovery isn't too painful.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:31 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sucks about your truck getting t-boned (you're the 2nd one in the last week or two).

glad to hear you're on the mend, considering how messed up you were.

take it easy, & GL.

Old 01-27-2011, 02:15 AM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

ouch.... at least you survived. theres anotehr blazer out there with your name on it somewhere..those are easy to replace.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:46 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that sucks hope you are doing ok.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:51 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Yikes... I'm glad you didn't have a passenger, I don't think they'd have been quite as lucky.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:57 PM
Starting Member
mov4x4 is on a distinguished road

Glad to here your getting better. I hope everything goes well for you on your way to being fully recovered.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:21 PM
Beginning Member
antything2 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for wishing me luck. Yeah truck is replaceable I think the motors might still be good will find out later on. I have been told i will be out of work for around 1 year or so now. I still havent seen it in person but will some time soon need to get keys out of it if i can to have house keys and what not. I really hope no one else has to go thought anything close to this ever. Im really thank full for ambulance driver and team who got there quick if not it could have been worse.

Last edited by antything2; 01-27-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: missed line
Old 01-28-2011, 12:17 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Glad to hear you are on the mend, suck about your truck but like what has been said before people are not replaceable.

Quick Reply: No More Blazer