General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

No More Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 08:30 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

glad you posted some pic's here for us (i sooooo hate FB!)

you sure are one lucky sum bitch!

i've witnessed some pretty bad wrecks, and made some pretty bad wrecks in a few derbies, but from a single hit stand point, i can honestly say that takes the cake.

count your blessings brother.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:51 AM
Beginning Member
antything2 is on a distinguished road

Yeah the glass being good is very stunning you should see the latch on it though there are 2 large gouges in it the gate is also fine. Sorry that I havent been on lately been busy with the doctor what with all the breathing treatments and check ups and so on. Some good news I git a set of stitches pulled out monday and I am now allowed to lift 5lbs with my left arm. As most of you have mentioned I am very lucky I am not a very church going person but I have to say some one was looking out for me. I also hope every one has a better start of the year than I am and wish you all better luck.

Last edited by antything2; 02-06-2011 at 02:00 AM. Reason: frogot something
Old 02-06-2011, 01:57 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man you get better. The forum will always be here.

Old 02-07-2011, 01:06 AM
Beginning Member
Greg is on a distinguished road

Glad you made it outta there,hope you are healing well.You are lucky too be here.Well wishes your way,keep us posted on your recovery.

Old 02-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Starting Member
nineTnine is on a distinguished road

Wow. That's one of the worst wrecks I've seen. Any idea how fast the van was going? Or did I miss that somewhere?

Old 02-07-2011, 01:54 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

no speed posted but for that kinda damage they were deff going vury fast. :/

Sorry to hear this happened to you and ya that has to be one of the worst wrecks ive seen in some time too - but alas you are still here to tell the story of what happened at least !

Old 02-07-2011, 04:20 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you didn't believe in miracles before you better now!

Old 02-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Beginning Member
antything2 is on a distinguished road

ninetnine I dont know exact speed but report said excessive as everyone has guessed . Report also said van wasnt his either and he was not insured. That isnt the worse of it my doctor filed for disability for me saying that my shoulder will never recover correctly so I will have limited use of my right arm.Awesome news for me today huh but things could be worse it will just take some getting use to not being able to do the things I like and some new learning.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Beginning Member
Greg is on a distinguished road

Hang in there "Anything2",prayers & well wishes.Keep your chin up and don't give up on your recovery.We are pulling for ya!

Old 02-08-2011, 12:12 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

the doc may say you won't have proper use of it but its not 100% a given you won't. just keep at the physio on it and you may recover more than they ever expected. how many stories of people have you heard that were told they'd never walk again and live normal healthy lives walking just fine. The body can do some miraculous things

Quick Reply: No More Blazer