General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

not sure what to do

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 07:27 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: not sure what to do

I would go for painting it. If you wanted to see generally how it would look have someone cut a vinyl decal and fill it in to see if you like the look in general. If you do, take the vinyl off and paint away. I think it would look cool painted. But its up to you, it will be an improvement either way.

Old 01-17-2008, 07:35 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

nah you can prob get a touch of bottle at autozone or pepboys or walmart...

Old 01-18-2008, 12:31 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

i already have the paint and no you cant find it at any store. i had to call dupli-color direct. i was talking to TBB when he said model car paint

Old 01-22-2008, 08:52 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

i got the emblem in today so i hope to get it painted and install it this weekend and get pix

Old 01-22-2008, 08:56 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

I vote for the paint! I think that'll look real clean. Just like Euro's black touch up around his tail lights. It's something small that makes a big difference.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:09 AM
FirehawkNS is an unknown quantity at this point

I just can't picture if painting it would look good or not.

You could always tape the part you want painted (then of course tape seperatly the part you don't want overspray on), throw some paint on it and see how it looks, then it if looks good take the painted tape off and spray the metal. Have done little things like that on projects to get a feel for what the outcome was going to be.

Of course photoshop would be easier if you have it.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:25 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Color might be a little off but you get the general idea. I like it!

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/EE2932A581284C818B2AAF58A001153A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-23-2008, 07:34 AM
FirehawkNS is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

Color might be a little off but you get the general idea. I like it!

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/EE2932A581284C818B2AAF58A001153A.jpg[/IMG]
Ah that looks good. I thought he was talking about painting the whole outside for some reason (morning Redbull hasn't kicked in yet).

Old 01-23-2008, 07:43 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I think he said just the recessed part, but if not let me know and I'll redo it to match what you want Shawn.

Old 01-23-2008, 10:39 AM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it looks good

Quick Reply: not sure what to do