General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Now that Christmas is about over...

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 01:20 AM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

$275 in gas gift cards!!! Wooooohooooooo!

Old 12-26-2011, 02:50 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

^^oh yea! but with our awesome fuel economy itll last a few weeks lol.

Old 12-26-2011, 03:34 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Makita 18v cordless drill and some small stuffs.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:30 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

154 piece Craftsman tool kit, cover for my Nook, and $100 gift card. Debating what to use the gift card on now; considering a trip to Harbor Freight for a brake bleeder.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rottidog
I'm not sure of the $ on that "fake skin" there ummm Buffalo Bill (Silence of the Lambs skinner dude Ted Lavine) but try a butcher & ask about some part from a pig/hog etc that has skin on it CHEAP!
Friends of mine often laughed when I said "Exit Only" dude, you're gettin kinda creepy! He then got a tat gun & a chit load of ink etc... got his female room mate to tatoo Exit Only with an arrow pointing down on his back beltline lmao. Guess he figured he may be going to jail at sometime.
Haha, the fake skin is supposedly what they use in classes. well see how it works. i think its cheap.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Beginning Member
stsrus is an unknown quantity at this point

Got a bull bar and lights, Pix are bad it was starting to get dark out.

Old 12-26-2011, 11:02 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I got some badly needed clothes, gift cards, 1000w booster pack, fender cover, LOTS OF SOCKS!, Kinect with matte black xbox (I already have xbox but it was more of a family gift and mines in my room lol) and a heart and stroke lottery ticket.

And that gift I got from grandma on my GFs side was very dressy black socks. I rarely dress up let alone wear dress socks lol

Old 12-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

I got a Surco roof rack, my windows tinted, Monstaliner bedliner to do my rockers, the Cannon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR camera, the Bionic wrench as seen on TV (I love my wife), some other small things, and like $300 in various gift cards I would say I had a great Christmas.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:41 AM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about

Heh... I'll just quote what I wrote on TCCOA:

Originally Posted by pettyfog
An AutoEnginuity scan tool for laptop. Since we have a limit on cost, from about the whole family to me.

Why THAT one.. and not something cheaper?
Because I own a 1999 Bravada..
OE-Level Coverage (Enhanced Interfaces)

Of course it's useless on my 93 Tbird, but in over 500,000 miles of driving EEC IV {Ford OBD I}, 250,000 on 3.8L, I've read out codes exactly TWICE.
Yeah.. same one as the big kahuna, here.

I've got my two brothers {all cars GM} pledged to kick in $50 each toward the GM enhanced package.

Actually what I got in my giftwrap was printout of the shipping tracer, but allla same.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rexmburns
I got a Surco roof rack, my windows tinted, Monstaliner bedliner to do my rockers, the Cannon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR camera, the Bionic wrench as seen on TV (I love my wife), some other small things, and like $300 in various gift cards I would say I had a great Christmas.

uhh, score!!!! lol

Quick Reply: Now that Christmas is about over...