General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Opinions Opinions Opinions What do you think I should do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 05:37 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about
Default Opinions Opinions Opinions What do you think I should do?

Any ways here is the story. I recently got pulled over about 20 mins ago by a trooper. I got a ticket for no seatbelt... Its normally a habit I put it on but It totally slipped my head this time.

I got a court date next month on the 17th or I can plead guilty . What do you think?

I was thinking of pleading guilty because I did get pulled over with no belt. OR do you think I got a chance to beat it ? I doubt it

well there we go There was my afternoon problem after problem now I have this. There goes my clean record

Old 03-09-2013, 05:48 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Tough to beat the cops, just pay it

Old 03-09-2013, 07:16 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

You should just pay it (plead guilty) the chances of beating a seat belt ticket are slim to none.
Always wear your seat belt man, saves lives, I can prove that.

Old 03-09-2013, 07:22 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Just pay it and be done.If you take it to court and lose its going to cost a heck of alot more.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:49 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Just pay it, its just a seatbelt ticket nobodys going to jail you for it. I have blacked out windows. The fine for tinted windows is waaaaay less than the fine for no seatbelt. I hate wearing my seatbelt, so Ill take a tint fine instead.

The court date is only for fighting the ticket. The best that will happen is he will cut your fine in half just for showing up. You cant beat the cops. If you volunteer to just pay the fine, you don't have to show up for that date.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:19 AM
Twip will become famous soon enough

in california, if its your first seat belt ticket in "X" amount of years, it doesnt go against your insurance. if it were me and my first ticket for that, just pay the ticket. you can always call your insurance and ask them how much its going to cost you if anything. but it cant be that much, if anything.
good luck.

Old 03-10-2013, 11:23 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

That what I was thinking. IM bringing it in guilty and just going to pay it...

I never liked seatbelts my self but like I said its a normal habit of me putting it on. Not sure what happened yesterday.
I gotta find the money for this ticket now. If I was working it would be a different story.

Old 03-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

:P

Attached Thumbnails Opinions Opinions Opinions What do you think I should do?-payupsucka34234.jpg  
Old 03-10-2013, 03:10 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

Gio, tough break, yea im thinking just pay it, even if you do take it to court and still lose, then there is the court cost...

Old 03-10-2013, 03:12 PM
BF Guru

From what I hear there will be the court cost with or with out fighting it.. I will pay for it and move on with my life.

Quick Reply: Opinions Opinions Opinions What do you think I should do?