General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

PARTS NIGHTMARE

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 11:41 PM
navyblue_sk8er is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: PARTS NIGHTMARE

Yeah man, I do not recommend 4 wheel parts. They are one of the places that have added to my mightmare and headache.

Old 03-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey willjones (or anyone for that matter),
when you do the bodylift, do you think you could take some pics and slap together a "how-to"?

Old 03-12-2008, 05:10 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

There's already a how-to with pics on a body lift install. I'll see if I can dig the link up for you.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:57 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

How much did you crank the bars? Oh and BTW I decided against the BFGs and went with a set of the grabber AT2s. They were 200 cheaper for the set and I also think that its a great looking tire that has a ton of great reviews. I should hopefully finish this fiasco this weekend.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:08 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

If you're asking me about my bars, I went up 7.5 turns on the drivers side, and 6.5 on the passengers. But with my pretty much dead shocks and the brush guard up front, it only got me a little over an inch. And I still had to trim a bit due to my non-stock rims

Old 03-13-2008, 12:46 AM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

are you talkin to me willjones? I bought all five of those tires brand new with 5 black craiger soft 8's for $500 bucks.
You cant beat that....

Edit: woah did i say $500? I meant $400!

Old 03-13-2008, 08:29 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

wolfpack, whered you get your roof rack?? I hunt out of my truck and the stock one just wont hold a dead deer...lol

Old 03-13-2008, 08:51 PM
BF Veteran

I got it from EverythingSUV.com (lowest priced Surco supplier I could find). It's the 40x60 one, but I see now they've got a 4' tall and a 5' tall one..I have the 5'. Also you will need a set of mounting clamps to grip the GM rack (runs like $80). It'll hold a couple hundred pounds up there, a very good quality rack

Old 03-13-2008, 11:33 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

or if ur good at fabin stuff up u could make one i plan on making one similar to wolfpack's just pm him

Old 03-13-2008, 11:38 PM
BF Veteran

Yea I've got pretty extensive dimensions for anyone with access to a welder. I just don't have that talent, so $300 wasnt a bad deal for me

Quick Reply: PARTS NIGHTMARE