General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Is it possible?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Starting Member
Private_Ops is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is it possible?

I'm just wanting to rule out something.

Is it possible that the ZR2 markings (decals, whatever they are) could have been takin off?

I only ask this because I'm seeing alot of similarity to mine Verno's (ride of the month). Its not been "modded" like his but the body stile is like the exact same.

Is there a distinctive way to tell them apart? Like markings on the engine or the VIN number?

Old 01-25-2008, 10:57 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Is it possible?

Look on the inside of your glove box door at the list of RPO (regular production option) codes for you truck.If you see 'ZR2' listed, then you have one. If it's not there, then you don't.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Starting Member

Awsome. Thanks man, I'll take a look when I get back to it (I'm at school).

Old 01-25-2008, 12:33 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

does your truck have fender flares like verno's or like the red truck at the top of the page?

Old 01-25-2008, 04:55 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ZR2s come stock w/ 31" tires if u have them and ur blazer hasnt been modded then its a ZR2 and if u have the fender flares like otnietdehoooo was talkin about

Old 01-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Starting Member

Well, I checked the number in the glove department and it didnt say anything about ZR2.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:14 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Then you don't have a zr2 model. Does yours have the fender flares at all??

Old 01-25-2008, 05:16 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

There have been a few members who have 'unmarked' ZR2s. Can you take a pic of your truck and a pic of the RPO codes in the glovebox?

EDIT: I'm not trying to make you out to be ignorant, but you said there was no mention of ZR2 in the number in the glovebox. I have embedded a pic of my RPO codes just to be on the safe side.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/FE05BA7491EF4BD182D1010FA8CF43B1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-25-2008, 08:21 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, thats a beat up sticker. lol

Old 01-25-2008, 09:44 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

My poor little Kodak tried its hardest, but it could not get a clean pic of my RPO label. I kept getting reflective wash-out, and when it wasn't washed out, the text was unreadable.

And thats about how my sticker looks too..lol

Quick Reply: Is it possible?