General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Is it possible?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 10:27 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Is it possible?

haha, i tried to get a pic of mine but my camera doesnt fit in there for a straight on shot.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:18 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

There is a way to get the glovebox to hang all the way down. These pics are from Euro so I figured I'd give him credit for them.

You just need to get that hook-shaped tab out of the way and it will drop all the day down. Just be sure to empty the contents first. :-P

Old 01-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Starting Member
Private_Ops is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

There have been a few members who have 'unmarked' ZR2s. Can you take a pic of your truck and a pic of the RPO codes in the glovebox?

EDIT: I'm not trying to make you out to be ignorant, but you said there was no mention of ZR2 in the number in the glovebox. I have embedded a pic of my RPO codes just to be on the safe side.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/FE05BA7491EF4BD182D1010FA8CF43B1.jpg[/IMG]

Yea thats about what it looks like. Nothing mentioning ZR2.

Heres pics if anyone hasnt found them yet:
https://blazerforum.com/m_127803/tm.htm

Old 01-26-2008, 09:02 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen the information comparing ZR2's to non-ZR2's at this website?

Old 01-26-2008, 09:14 AM
Starting Member
Private_Ops is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes but, I don't quite have the knowledge to tell the difference on alot of that stuff. I mainly have to go by pics.

..I feel stupid now [:@]

Old 01-26-2008, 10:42 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a Chevy dealership nearby, take your VIN to the Parts counter and they can tell you whether or not it was built as a ZR2.

Old 01-26-2008, 11:23 AM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Yeah I would take the VIN in to the dealership and have them print off all the details of what was on the truck when it was built. Cause I got to say from the looks of your pics, it looks like a zr2, especially with those fender flares and the tires look to be about 31x10.5R15's

Old 01-26-2008, 04:45 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

Either it is a Zr2 or someone spent a lot of money to make it look like one. I think that it is, because my friend who got me into Blazers has a Z that is an exact match to yours even down to the brush guard and side steps.

Old 01-26-2008, 05:24 PM
c0a8l0v6i8n9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will it show up on the cafax report??? If so give me the VIN and ill get it checked for you

Old 01-26-2008, 05:45 PM
BF Guru

I don't think it will. I don't believe that a Carfax shows the submodel. Mine justsays "2002 Chevrolet Blazer" without mentioning LS. But, who knows?

Quick Reply: Is it possible?