General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Reasons I like my Blazer.........

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

Ding dangit... I know I'm from the coldland but 0 degrees and leather seats!!!!! sheesh I shoulda pulled the other heated mirror and maybe some heated leather seats this summer!!!! lol

I like it when my SES light stays off. Tomorrow will be day 3! which is how many days it lasted before.

Old 12-12-2013, 06:48 PM
CAB
Starting Member
CAB is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by richphotos
I would not want to see that in my face... did not make it above zero here today.
That is cold. I think you can turn it off........ It also warns of ICE around the 32 degree temp.

I also like the compass.

Old 12-13-2013, 05:16 PM
CAB
Starting Member

I even like it when it gets crapped on and boy can birds crap....alot.

Old 12-13-2013, 08:29 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Badco
Ding dangit... I know I'm from the coldland but 0 degrees and leather seats!!!!! sheesh I shoulda pulled the other heated mirror and maybe some heated leather seats this summer!!!! lol

I like it when my SES light stays off. Tomorrow will be day 3! which is how many days it lasted before.
that is what I want to do is find some heated leather seats from a second gen this summer.
The leather seats in the jimmy are BRUTAL when its this cold.

Old 12-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

I started making a habit of parking in the sun while I'm at work. Having a black vehicle has is perks.

I will add one more to the topic... When I had my stock Delco radio, I really liked the speed controlled volume it had. Maybe I can find an aftermarket with the same setting!

Old 12-14-2013, 03:17 PM
CAB
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Badco
I started making a habit of parking in the sun while I'm at work. Having a black vehicle has is perks.

I will add one more to the topic... When I had my stock Delco radio, I really liked the speed controlled volume it had. Maybe I can find an aftermarket with the same setting!
I had that speed control volume on another vehicle and your right.

Got a bunch of bills in the mail today and it made me realize I like mine because it is PAID OFF!

Old 12-15-2013, 09:18 AM
CAB
Starting Member

The fact that after I got it, it led me to this site which as everybody knows is very helpful. All you got to do is some searching or asking some questions. There are several people on here who really know their stuff!

Old 12-18-2013, 01:03 AM
Toby Hanson will become famous soon enough

The thing I like best about my Jimmy is the versatility. I can use it for fun four-wheeling in the mountains and then the next day I can load it with gear and head into the city to play a gig. It's just barely wide enough to get my keyboard case across the rear seat. It's deep enough to get plenty of speakers and racks of gear in the back.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:00 PM
CAB
Starting Member

I like my sunroof. It is a nice feature when it is 65 degrees in December and I can open it. I also like the fact that it slides back into the roof instead of up over it. Never did care for them type.

Old 12-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

gotta love the s10 series 4x4 trucks.

Quick Reply: Reasons I like my Blazer.........