General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Remotesremotes Replacement Fobs

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2020, 01:52 PM
Mods is on a distinguished road
Default Remotesremotes Replacement Fobs

My trucks old fob had its circuitry destroyed, i ordered a set of two from remotesremotes.com, when they get here i will update on if they are any good in my experience. has anyone tried them before?

Old 04-23-2020, 09:31 PM

New Fobs are in, ordered two, came out to 25$ or so total with shipping, First impression are pretty good, the plastic feels like its pretty high quality, both came with new batteries already installed and the buttons feel like the OE fob. Both remotes came with new keyrings for each one too.

They did take a while to get here because i used the free shipping option, which uses DHL as its carrier, and due to COVID basically all parcel carriers are getting pretty well slammed right now.
Got them programmed and they work very well, range is meh but so was the old one before the battery ground tab snapped off.
Overall they're pretty good and man its nice to be able to pop the liftglass from outside the cab again. Here's a link if you were looking - https://www.remotesremotes.com/Produ..._KBUT_15732805
(Hold unlock button, cycle key to RUN not START twice, OFF/RUN/OFF/RUN/OFF, then let go of the unlock button, locks should lock them unlock, press and hold lock/unlock on the fob you want to program until the locks cycle, then do it again for any subsequent ones,after you are done cycle the key to ON, then off, to save the codes, then test your fobs.)

Old 12-20-2020, 01:26 AM

This thread is quite old but i can confidently say DO NOT BUY, All 3 fobs were dead within a month, New batteries didnt fix, i tried for 30 minutes a piece to the point of running the battery down below starting amperage trying to program them after replacing batteries, The third one came from them sending me a replacement after the first one died, Great Customer Service, **** poor Quality control.

Old 12-20-2020, 01:57 PM
Starting Member
Brandon Kyle Myers is on a distinguished road

my problem seems to have no threads. key fob did work..... my anode on driver side (the lock sensor for fob) was unplugged by me on an accident, i plugged it back in and now it just blinks 2 red lights and a green at the same time, i have tryed to jump 4 and 8 to reset the locks but it does nothing. i have the OBD1.5 btw... ive replaced the actuator in the rear... also the button/lock in the rear does nothing.