General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Rims Wahhoooo

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:39 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Rims Wahhoooo

I hate my stock rims, my mom had similiar ones on her lebaron. I am going to be getting a cowl induction hood as well as the front lip off the xtreme. I dont know about paint yet.

Edit - I got the rims for 250 each with tires.

Old 06-21-2007, 08:20 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Bah i had to get 18's now because the 20's look like crap because of the stupid 4x4, so i had to get front wheel drive 18's all the way around for it to look right.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:54 PM
j_mlad is an unknown quantity at this point

Those rims look real nice. show some pics when their on that badboy

Old 06-21-2007, 10:37 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sucks that you had to get the 18's, but they are still bad a$$!

Old 06-21-2007, 10:48 PM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: TheBrettster
Edit - I got the rims for 250 each with tires.
$250 with tires, nice.

Is anyone good with photoshop? Maybe photoshop some stock wheels in gun meatle and black. If so let me know Ill get some pictures up of my Blazer for you.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:53 AM

ORIGINAL: rabbit0102030

Sucks that you had to get the 18's, but they are still bad a$$!
I've also heard that you need to lift the truck a little or they will rub. I know the 2d have a longer wheel base. But 18's will fill up the well. It's wierd that i had to get front wheel drive wheels as well.

BTW rabbit i had to throw some paul wall lyrics down as well :P

| | | | | | |
vvvvvvvvvvv

Old 06-22-2007, 09:16 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell yeah bro!!!

Old 06-22-2007, 01:22 PM
black19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, please post pics when you get them installed. I been looking for some 5 spokes...

Old 06-22-2007, 03:48 PM
ThirdCoast is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd watch them to, if they are FWD rims they might not hold up to the weight of the truck.......

Old 06-22-2007, 06:13 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

The rims will be strong enough... If you're getting car rims for a 4x4, FWD has a better backspacing, so it doesn't stick out really far from the fenders...

Quick Reply: Rims Wahhoooo