General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

she asked if I was a mechanic, I said NO, I'm a blazer owner!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 08:11 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

More importantly...Did you get her number?

Old 07-08-2010, 10:06 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job.

Do a good turn daily!

In the future, while your under the truck listening for the pump, beat on the tank a few times, usually you can get it to run. Only works a couple of times, tehn the pump is completely toast.

I stopped last week to help a women with a flat. What an ordeal.
She hit the curb, big bubble in the front and big gash in the rear.
Jack the car up, got the lug nuts off, the tire wouldnt budge. Tried everything, even pounding my tire iton between the rim and rotor. Nothing.
I knocked on the neighbors to see if they had a can of PB Blaster and/or 3-5 pound sledge, he had both.
Got back to the car and 2 squads were there to help, direct traffic.
Couple sprays, couple of pounds and the tire flew off.
Swapped tires, said our goodbyes and tried to leave. My hazards drained my battery in 35minutes. Had to wait for another cop to show up with a jump.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:09 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

lmao thats awsome man & you need a new battery! I know, been there when the electric fan would drain it in 10 mins when I was programming with the Hypertech.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:37 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

nah, the battery is good and still in the truck. Just that the hazards draw some serious power. I learned to only use the hazards when the engine is running.