General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

should i pick up

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 09:49 PM
trobbins is on a distinguished road
Smile should i pick up

big mud toy! sale or trade need gone tonight 89 s10 blazer

i think i just got this guy down to almost $300 should i go to get it

Old 02-19-2013, 10:57 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

I would! For $300, you can't lose. You'd make that back parting it out I'd think, take the rest to a scrap yard. That is, if you can't get it running haha

Old 02-19-2013, 11:19 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I'll trade you rims. lol

Old 02-20-2013, 05:22 PM

drove 2.5hrs got there looked at the truck looked at the engine and went and pluged in a wire wouldnt you know it, it starts. guy said he would take the three before i left my house so i only took three with me, while after i hooked the wire up he backed out and said he wanted the 550 like he was asking since i got it runnin, went to the closet atm 5mins away came back and it was gone, guy was counting the money right in front of me when i got back just to say sorry just sold it. What a DICK

Old 02-20-2013, 05:57 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Wow... that guy was a douche.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:44 AM

woke up this morning to a text from a random number, saying are you still wanting the blazer you looked at yesterday. i replied and said who is this and how you get my number and know i was looking at blazer, he said the guy that sold it to me said that there was a guy headed to an atm to get more money. So this guy gave some random person my number without my knowing i asked how much guy replies 2500 are you serious dude

Old 02-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Irocz327 will become famous soon enough

So the random guy said hell give you 2500 for it? Just wonna make sure I'm reading it right. If so.... Sell sell sell!!! Free mullah!! Lol

Old 02-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Beginning Member
95blackblaze is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW !!!! Sorry you wasted your time running all that way for nothing. People get hurt pulling busness stunts like that. --- Well look under a few rock, shake some bushes. For the same money you could find and or build something simular.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:32 PM

No Irocz i went to look at it had to get me more money got back he had sold it the matter of ten min of me being gone guy he sold it to called me saying he'd sell it to me for 2500

95blackblaze funny thing is he is a dealer and what he doesnt know is his boss is my dads friend of over 20yrs

Old 02-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Beginning Member
95blackblaze is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL priceless!!! --- thats a career killer right there. --- So he didn't know who you were?

Quick Reply: should i pick up