General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

so what do you do in your free time?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 05:57 PM
swanman35 is on a distinguished road

Haha oh wow. Well hopefully you enjoy that ps2

Old 05-06-2013, 06:46 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

This is why I have a Blazer and 10 lights on it. Running around the woods for this stuff and camping also

Old 05-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Newguy have you seen the movie that the redbull team made about kayaking the Congo? Its called Congo, the Inga Project. Steve Fisher was one of the kayakers and is just fricken rediculous! If not you need to use some of your free time to make that happen you will not regret it I promise!!

As for what I do I spend every second of my "freetime" with my wife and kids in some way shape or form. All of the work on the blazer happens at work as to not interfere with my family life. Right now is lacrosse season so that takes a lot of time running around to practices and games on Saturday mornings.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:22 PM
BF Veteran

Rex I own the movie

Old 05-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I should have figured that to huh?!?!??

Old 05-07-2013, 01:50 AM
WitchingHour is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by swanman35
Haha oh wow. Well hopefully you enjoy that ps2
I never was good at video games, and I don't think I've turned that PS2 on in almost a year. I think the last video game I truly enjoyed was Goldeneye for the N64. Back when I was an 18 year-old Private in the Army, we'd stay up all night during the weekends, getting drunk as all hell, blasting some Cannibal Corpse over the stereo, and playing Goldeneye in vs. mode. I really got into the game Forsaken, as well, but it was difficult finding people to play against me in vs. mode... I guess it wasn't quite as "intense" as the vs. mode in Goldeneye, and a lot of people actually complained about it giving them motion sickness.
But the woman still has her SNES, so we play Mario Kart against each other every now and then.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:21 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by WitchingHour
I never was good at video games, and I don't think I've turned that PS2 on in almost a year. I think the last video game I truly enjoyed was Goldeneye for the N64. Back when I was an 18 year-old Private in the Army, we'd stay up all night during the weekends, getting drunk as all hell, blasting some Cannibal Corpse over the stereo, and playing Goldeneye in vs. mode. I really got into the game Forsaken, as well, but it was difficult finding people to play against me in vs. mode... I guess it wasn't quite as "intense" as the vs. mode in Goldeneye, and a lot of people actually complained about it giving them motion sickness.
But the woman still has her SNES, so we play Mario Kart against each other every now and then.
LOL WIN! that game was the best. Me and my older brother used to play it back in the day.

I mostly fish. thats about it.

Old 05-07-2013, 08:14 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Okay, real life now, in my free time, when I get it. I storm chase. get drunk, work on the truck.

Old 05-07-2013, 08:29 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by richphotos
Okay, real life now, in my free time, when I get it. I storm chase. get drunk, work on the truck.

Like..!

Old 05-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

4x4ing, repairing/building mine and others 4x4s, video games.

Quick Reply: so what do you do in your free time?