General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Some pics just for NJ4x4blaze and GeorgesBlazah

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 01:55 AM
Starting Member
Bad Attitude is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
The flares are, WERE, made by GM in New Jersey as an export option for the Japanese market. They fit over the pressed body "flare". The Chevy guys here have tried to source them but to no avail.

Now if shipping wasn't so expensive I could buy used ones here & ship them over. Problem is, We don't have enough Blazers here to strip to supply the US demand. lol Everyone wants a set for their truck! ESPECIALLY George! LOL
Hey Kiwiblazer

From what I hear there wont be anymore either because of the new import laws on jap vehicles so what we have now is it.

And as for sending flares back to the US, I think we should just enjoy and tease them some more at least for now HAHAHAHAHA

Old 12-11-2009, 05:20 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

The GM plant that made the blazers is about 30-40 minutes from my house. Too bad they knocked it down.

Old 12-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Starting Member
GeorgesBlazah is an unknown quantity at this point

My goal one of these years is to plan a trip to Australia. Are the Blazers the same there? Id strip one down on my vacation lol. Im going to Costa Rica in January, Im gonna hafto keep my eye out. They dont have our Blazers down there though, they probably have the other version.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

The wheels are a nono, but other then that it looks good.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

The blazers over here have the flares too.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

forgot pics.

Attached Thumbnails Some pics just for NJ4x4blaze and GeorgesBlazah-oktober-011.jpg   Some pics just for NJ4x4blaze and GeorgesBlazah-oktober-012.jpg  
Old 12-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Starting Member

Someone send me flares meow.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:37 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by GeorgesBlazah
My goal one of these years is to plan a trip to Australia. Are the Blazers the same there? Id strip one down on my vacation lol. Im going to Costa Rica in January, Im gonna hafto keep my eye out. They dont have our Blazers down there though, they probably have the other version.
I don't think they have them in Aussi, done a few searches & didn't find much. NZ get alot of there 2nd hand vehicles from Japan as imports, thats how we got them.
You'll need to do a stop over in Auckland & pick a set up, I think Kiwiblazer said in one of his posts that they are $250 nz a wheel, a full set would set you back $1000 nz.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

you know, those damn flares look an awful lot like the Bushwacker ones............

Old 12-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Starting Member

Im gonna hafto find a good time when the dollar is up(if that ever happens) to get em a lil cheaper

Quick Reply: Some pics just for NJ4x4blaze and GeorgesBlazah