General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Some pics just for NJ4x4blaze and GeorgesBlazah

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mczuk
forgot pics.
sweet a blazer with all clear glass. Send me your flares and glass right now.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Starting Member
GeorgesBlazah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
you know, those damn flares look an awful lot like the Bushwacker ones............
Find me a set of the Bushwhacker ones smarty pants

Old 12-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
sweet a blazer with all clear glass. Send me your flares and glass right now.

Funny, I want to get it tinted. and think the flare look stupid with the stock 235's. Must go bigger, must go bigger.

Old 12-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Funny, I want to get it tinted. and think the flare look stupid with the stock 235's. Must go bigger, must go bigger.
Some guys here in the states would love to have all clear glass. I know some 2wd bagged guys would kill to have the glass. lol

Old 12-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Starting Member
Bad Attitude is on a distinguished road

We have some blazers over here with all clear glass as well and yeah 235's suck Thats why I put the wheel spacers on the rear axle and went for 275 BFG's

Old 12-12-2009, 09:41 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
sweet a blazer with all clear glass.
that's funny, you guys think it's sweet lookin', i think it looks.............odd. not that there's anything wrong with his truck, it just looks......so.........different, and it's nice to be different..........just doesn't seem right without the tint is all.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

yeah I find it kinda screwed up that the Blazer is a primarily a North American Vehicle but all export trucks get the really cool flairs and nerf bars .. why can't they give the NA Blazer some love like that?

Old 12-12-2009, 11:47 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Biohazed
yeah I find it kinda screwed up that the Blazer is a primarily a North American Vehicle but all export trucks get the really cool flairs and nerf bars .. why can't they give the NA Blazer some love like that?
'cause they're all idiot's working for GM over here!

Old 12-13-2009, 01:47 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by foxxie
I don't think they have them in Aussi, done a few searches & didn't find much. NZ get alot of there 2nd hand vehicles from Japan as imports, thats how we got them.
You'll need to do a stop over in Auckland & pick a set up, I think Kiwiblazer said in one of his posts that they are $250 nz a wheel, a full set would set you back $1000 nz.
There are 2 or 3 registered Aussie members here. Forget their names at the moment.

They've contacted me to source parts!

When I visited my son in Perth some time back we looked around for Blazers only to establish that a car yard, in Queensland I think it was, had imported about a dozen or so - just as the fuel crunch hit. Since then - none.

And I thought I have parts & service problems!

Old 12-13-2009, 04:10 AM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
that's funny, you guys think it's sweet lookin', i think it looks.............odd. not that there's anything wrong with his truck, it just looks......so.........different, and it's nice to be different..........just doesn't seem right without the tint is all.

I agree my old (96 Jimmy) had the factory tint and then I tinted over it. Blacked out. Black truck, black wheels black tint and black headlight and taillight covers.

Quick Reply: Some pics just for NJ4x4blaze and GeorgesBlazah