General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Synergy Offroad

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 09:21 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Old Skool Soldier
How long did it take for you to receive your item? I sent them 2 emails about a tracking number, but haven't received an email back yet :

-OSS
I've yet to order from Synergy. My opinion is formed based on experience on ZR2USA where he is a sponsor.

The headlights took like 2 weeks though. Nearly everything that isn't lettermail takes like 2 weeks.

Old 06-14-2011, 05:49 PM
NCSWP is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by RangerG
I've yet to order from Synergy. My opinion is formed based on experience on ZR2USA where he is a sponsor.

The headlights took like 2 weeks though. Nearly everything that isn't lettermail takes like 2 weeks.

I assume you mean synergy specifically??? Here's other things I've ordered:
48lb s.w. bike, 4 days and free shipping
$15 AND bulky food dehydrator, 4 days, free shipping
internal frame backpack, 5 days, free shipping
$8 USB stick, 2 days, free shipping
fishing pole, 4 days free shipping
26lb cast iron dutch over, 5 days free shipping

I could go on and on, the bottom line is, Synergy has some good stuff and while "Jigg" may be a nice guy, his s&h prices aren't too nice, they're overpriced and some of their merchandise is too. Not trash talking, this is my experience...others too, obviously.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:36 PM
gitch93 is on a distinguished road

is there a way u can get ahold of jig from synergy other then the means of his website. i orderd the superlift replacement control arms and bushings and logo decals over a week ago and havent recived my product. i live in ontario canada and i understand the shipping methods but i have recived products faster from rough country thats far down in the states. if someone has his email can u plz inbox it to me thx

Old 08-19-2012, 05:34 PM
gitch93 is on a distinguished road
Angry synergy offroad!!! need to contact

hey guys i knoiw theres a thread about this but i orderd a set of tubular upper control arms and bushings from synergy and i have not recived them in nearly a month. i contacted him once through the site asking where abouts my parts where and he said it was on back order. i msged him over and over and over and have not recived anything back. does anyone have his email directly or phone number so i can contact him as im in dire need of these parts or im gonna cancel witht he credit card company soon

Old 08-21-2012, 01:41 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Everybody wants to defend this guy/company but I ship items all the time and all the complaints are just stupid. I don't care how good of a guy he is his shipping is overpriced and delay times are pitiful. You want to use the shipper delay excuse you supply tracking numbers.

He's on my do not order list. I feel for you guys that got suckered into a scam.