General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Thinking about the new exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 10:16 PM
dimmuborgir6nik6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Thinking about the new exhaust

That's what I was thinking.
Got any good sites?
I have a ton of sites I usaully buy my stuff off of, but there are always better sites.

Old 12-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

ebay is always the best place for cheap prices.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/High-...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 12-09-2007, 10:22 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

i bought my high flow cat at an exhaust shop down the street from my house.

i think Jigg sells them on his blazer/offroad enthusiast site. www.synergyoffroad.com

EDIT: THIS is the one on synergy offroad. its not a high-flow cat, its just a universal cat

Old 12-09-2007, 10:28 PM

Hmm. Just found this on Andy's.
http://www.andysautosport.com/chevro...ter/magnaflow/

Old 12-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: dimmuborgir6nik6

I was considering a glasspack, the thing is I live in the suburbs and I don't need my neighbors complaining about me. Haha.
I don't know if I should keep my old cat or get a new one.
I live in your typical suburb neighborhood with a bunch of stupid stuck up neighbors. i just say eff um. and my truck isnt the loudest in the neighberhood, my next door neighbor run straight pipes on his cummins and his brother runs straight pipes on his 2500 chevy

Old 12-09-2007, 10:32 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

that makes me feel better... i paid $165 for mine and the one i linked to was only $70. i felt really ripped off. after seeing your link, i feel better.

im not sure which one you would need. mine was a custom job so i really didnt play a big role in how it was done. except i pointed to where i wanted the exhaust to exit...lol

Old 12-09-2007, 10:33 PM

my neighbors all hate me and my friends, we all have loud cars and trucks, but they cant do anything about it. it isnt illegal so they should just get over it. dont worry about yoru truck being to loud, because there is no such thing as too loud!

Old 12-09-2007, 10:36 PM

I want an exhaust with a good deep growl to it. The town over from me has all the guys who like to play around with their trucks. They've got all their pickups with stacks and lifts. If I lived there a crackling glasspack would be a warming and welcomed wakeup call for them at 5 in the morning.

And that's right, it isn't illegal. But if people weren't such ********, I'd run a 450 with straight headers and set lawns on fire. Make a nice Chevy bowtie and sign my name.

Old 12-09-2007, 10:37 PM

then i say glass pack it!

Old 12-09-2007, 10:45 PM

ORIGINAL: otnietdehoooo

that makes me feel better... i paid $165 for mine and the one i linked to was only $70. i felt really ripped off. after seeing your link, i feel better.

im not sure which one you would need. mine was a custom job so i really didnt play a big role in how it was done. except i pointed to where i wanted the exhaust to exit...lol
This was my first time searching for a cat, so I've never been familiar with the price range. I'll pay the price if it's worth it, but before anything I need to get an exhaust first.

I don't know what my inlet/outlets are because first I hear 2.50 in/out and then I hear 2.50 in 2.25 out. And I have to see how my inlet and outlets are. I think my inlet is centered and my outlet is offset.

Quick Reply: Thinking about the new exhaust