General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

totaled my blazer, fell asleep driving to work :( (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 09:25 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

WOW!!!

you sure tore the front outta that poor thing! sure glad to hear you're ok though.

Old 04-22-2010, 09:56 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Ya good to see your are in good shape. My old car looked identical to how your blazer looks now. As long as your ok then thats all that matters. Search around and you will find another, BETTER Blazer/Jimmy

Old 04-23-2010, 03:03 AM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

wow that sucks glad your ok

Old 04-23-2010, 06:20 AM
Starting Member
gaspricessuckk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bigkhans
It's always a sad event when somebody loses their ride but at least your still alive and okay.
True that this is my orwas my 4th vehicle since age 17 but ty.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:23 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by bigkhans
Perhaps time to hire an attorney. Don't be too quick to settle for fast money on injury. I felt fine after my wreck and only a little sore the next day but the day after I could barely move my back hurt so bad... so I'm glad I didn't settle on medical yet. A month later and my back is still sore from my wreck.
Well like I said we might not be fully covered so who knows I will be careful though

Old 04-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ImScrewed92
I bet you were sick to your stomach while pulling out your wiring and such. I hope everything works out alright. I'll keep ya in my prayers. Yo need a vehicle to put that refurbished amp in! Hate to see that.
I was more sick after I was done spinning out, noticed my amp was almost in my lap and my system against the window. And I can't wait for my amp to get back

Old 04-23-2010, 06:27 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ImScrewed92
I bet you were sick to your stomach while pulling out your wiring and such. I hope everything works out alright. I'll keep ya in my prayers. Yo need a vehicle to put that refurbished amp in! Hate to see that.
Originally Posted by old skool luvr
WOW!!!

you sure tore the front outta that poor thing! sure glad to hear you're ok though.
Yeah no doubt, talk about baggged, ha

Old 04-23-2010, 06:28 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Ya good to see your are in good shape. My old car looked identical to how your blazer looks now. As long as your ok then thats all that matters. Search around and you will find another, BETTER Blazer/Jimmy
Yeah no fun and I sat in the jimmy I looked at it deff needs the intake and muffler tip from the blazer

Old 04-23-2010, 06:29 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Brian_D
wow that sucks glad your ok
No doubt spent two hours adjudting my system and changing subs, got 30 dollars worth of gas at 11 pm nigbht beforre

Old 04-23-2010, 07:22 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

You better get you a tube and suck that $30 back out before it's too late! lol but I know it's gonna take time and you never know what you'll end up with, but any ideas on vehicle number 5?

Quick Reply: totaled my blazer, fell asleep driving to work :( (pics)