General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Toyotoathon Commercials??

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 08:09 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Toyotoathon Commercials??

ORIGINAL: dist6blazer

People seem to forget what Japan did to our country during WWII Pearl Harbor, how about the death marches that cause thousands of soldiers to die!

And what about the nukes that killed millions of Japanese civillians?

I think those should at the very least, cancel each other out by now, don't you? [sm=chairshot.gif]

The new Tundra is having some issues that they've gotta work out...

But it is a nice riding truck...

Old 12-16-2007, 09:18 PM
IndyZman is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate these stinking commercials. I think that if they (Japanese corporations) want to slight another corporations vehicles, they need to stick it to another Japanese competitor coporation's vehicles. Once toyota slams honda's Pilot with it's own 4-Runner commercials for about a decade then maybe they could expand to the slamming GMbut not anytime soon. Most of us know that the corporations of Japan a 100% subsidized by the Tokyo Government, so the commercials just make me distrust anything Japanese, they stoop to this bloodthirsty crap of a commercial where in it a crane operator drops a 10-ton steel beam from 30 ft. down ontop of the entire length of what apears to be a GMC Sierra pick-up.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:26 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Why not? They're advertising in the American market? Why bash the crap out of vehicles that aren't directly competing for that class of vehicle?

I've only heard of trucks being wrecked for trucks, lol.

Besides, Toyota is being patriotic? Why is it only Americans can be patriotic?

Old 12-16-2007, 09:53 PM
BobTheBlazer will become famous soon enough

ORIGINAL: Idriveachevy

Its not polution, its horsepower.
Riiiiiiight...

Old 12-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, i agree that its not good the ozone layer but neither is the smoke coming out of the factory were our blazers were made. i just think that eventually the ozone will be gone and life will be finished, so lets just enjoy ours with high horsepower trucks and sick burnouts and whatnot.

Old 12-17-2007, 04:14 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Allright to put it to rest the toyota tundra is a dump of a truck period. If anyone is looking to buy and import fullsize truck the nissan titan is so much better. I am biased sorry, if its a import I choose nissan, if its a domestic of course its gotta be a chevy!!!!!!!

Old 12-17-2007, 04:36 PM

I agree, although my cousin had terrible luck with his nissan, but it was an altima not a truck. two stock motors blown.

Old 12-17-2007, 06:27 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

popular mechanics did a comparison test a few months ago after the release of the new tundra... IIRC, they listed them from best to worst. Nissan, Toyota, GMC, Ford, Dodge.i think. i know it was nissan, toyota, american. but im not positive on the order of the US trucks

Old 12-17-2007, 06:34 PM

but they only test them a couple times, and thats the opinion of the testers, i dont go by those comparisons, its gotta be what i like. IMO it goes Chev Dodge Nissan Ford Toyota.

Old 12-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Beginning Member
ChoochCharlie is an unknown quantity at this point

Those commercials look like endorsement of insurance fraud to me.

Quick Reply: Toyotoathon Commercials??